Queens v Kilmarnock

Going by our first half performance it looks like we're still struggling to put the ball in the net despite having the lion's share of the chances. Hopefully McInnes can encourage the team to step up another gear after the break because a 1-goal lead is always precarious as we found out against Morton.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ah well. They lasted 21 minutes more than last week before losing the game - progress.

Another 2 now please, Killie.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's hard to even get angry now because it's clearly a waste of time. It's clear AJ won't be going anywhere anytime soon, sadly.

Why do you want Kilmarnock to score another 2 if you don’t think AJ is going anywhere anytime soon? 
Strange. 

AJ seems happy to let Killie do what they want.  The most frustrating aspect is that Junior is winning most of his flick-ons on the rare occasion we get the ball forward but there isn't another Queens player in sight when he does.   It goes without saying that we'll sit in again for another 40 minutes and try and scramble a goal on the break before throwing players forward in the dying minutes, probably after we've conceded another couple.

It's just dawned on me that we have to suffer another 18 months of this clown manager.

Now over to Flash for a breakdown of how we get on after we lose the first goal...

8 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Based on our well documented stats that goal signals game over. 

I didn’t expect get anything from this      game. My expectations are being met. 

3 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Why did AJ not just start with a back 5 if he was planning to do it after 20mins. We were up against it anyway then he gives Killie freedom of the park. With Debayo on the right of a back 3. 🤯🤯

You're suggesting he went into the game with a plan? 😂

7 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Based on our well documented stats that goal signals game over. 

I made a mistake in my stats before. We’ve actually won twice after going behind in league games under Johnston. For some reason, I thought Obileye’s pen v Ayr in the 3-2 last season was the opener. Maybe got it mixed up with the Hearts game, but no excuses, it was a mistake *hangs head in shame*.
Anyway, the full league record under Johnston after conceding the first goal (before today) is P33 W2 D1 L30.
Again, before today, this season it is 10 losses from 10 in all competitions. We have lost the last 15 games in a row after conceding first.

Hopefully McInnes can encourage the team to step up another gear after the break because a 1-goal lead is always precarious as we found out against Morton.

I made a mistake in my stats before. We’ve actually won twice after going behind in league games under Johnston. For some reason, I thought Obileye’s pen v Ayr in the 3-2 last season was the opener. Maybe got it mixed up with the Hearts game, but no excuses, it was a mistake *hangs head in shame*.
Anyway, the full league record under Johnston after conceding the first goal (before today) is P33 W2 D1 L30.
Again, before today, this season it is 10 losses from 10 in all competitions. We have lost the last 15 games in a row after conceding first.

HTH.

6 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Make a sub 

Who would you bring on from that bench?

If only he'd do something really radical like allowing Johnston and Cooper to get forward we might even have a shot on goal at some point.

4 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Who would you bring on from that bench?

If only he'd do something really radical like allowing Johnston and Cooper to get forward we might even have a shot on goal at some point.

He brought on Liddle, be better with a Lidl shopping trolley in midfield. Give Fitzpatrick a shot or Roy.