Queens v Kilmarnock

2 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

You have to be joking surely. 

Killie were poor far to many passes.

Queens were never at it far to many players just not good enough on that showing we look certain to go down

Queens could have played on all night and not scored but the joke pen finished the game .

Never a pen he should have been booked for diving that is one thing Killie are very good at.

Even Burke after a dive told us in the crowd he had dived go near a Killie player down they went  

You seem upset..

It was never a penalty. We could have scored a few more than we actually did but if I was a Doonhamer I'd be raging with that among other things too. 

If it was at 0-0 I'd have been fizzing. At 1-0 it makes little difference to us tbh.

9 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Puzzled as to what you're taking issue with. Can't be my saying we were comfy in possession as we had over 60%. It can't be that we made chances as we had 18 shots, 7 on target. And it can't be my claim we were comfy at the back, as QOTS had zero shots on target. 

Maybe you quoted the wrong person...

Time for a fan protest ? 

something needs done and ASAP. 

The fans are (/have) protesting. The numbers are falling*. Our support doesn't become toxic and berate the board or management, they just choose not to attend. The Board don't appear to care if they keep this charlatan in charge so I doubt numbers will rise any time soon.

* Before the 500 cap. Though we even failed to sell out that last week which says it all.

31 minutes ago, DuntoiRab said:

Good result, good effort, poor finishing. Lots to work on. We'll see how it goes.

Hemmings is the best Killie keeper for taking the ball from corners I've seen for a long time.

Helped enormously by having no attackers challenging  him and the ball being played right at him.

32 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

F93557D3-501E-4BE7-B3E7-20596E503374.jpeg

Watching the replay at the end of the game, the ref is behind your lad on the right, just out of picture, I'm not to sure he even got a proper look at the tug on the arm.

53 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

It was never a penalty. We could have scored a few more than we actually did but if I was a Doonhamer I'd be raging with that among other things too. 

Killie were value for a two goal victory over the piece but they hadn’t managed to get the second goal up to that point. Nditi has developed a bad habit of committing silly needless fouls and this is another one (I am not including last weeks refereeing shambles). 

Being honest we just aren’t very good and are lacking in quality in a few positions, but those two decisions the last two weeks are nothing more than complete incompetence from terrible referees. Has the standard become much worse in general or are we just unlucky getting these huddies? 

Well that doesnt help the club finacially does it.

You would be better slagging the board and manager, and pay the 18 quid so we can maybe get in some players.

The fans are (/have) protesting. The numbers are falling*. Our support doesn't become toxic and berate the board or management, they just choose not to attend. The Board don't appear to care if they keep this charlatan in charge so I doubt numbers will rise any time soon.

* Before the 500 cap. Though we even failed to sell out that last week which says it all.

Well that doesnt help the club finacially does it.

You would be better slagging the board and manager, and pay the 18 quid so we can maybe get in some players.

Why should folk have to pay £18 of their money and waste 2 hours of their weekend to watch something they're not satisfied with?

If they did pay it and go to the ground to have a pop at those you mention they'd then likely receive pelters from the Happy Clappers giving it the usual "get behind the team" pish.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Why should folk have to pay £18 of their money and waste 2 hours of their weekend to watch something they're not satisfied with?

If they did pay it and go to the ground to have a pop at those you mention they'd then likely receive pelters from the Happy Clappers giving it the usual "get behind the team" pish.

Think you will find a football fan supports his team through good times and bad .

2 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Consider also that its the 2nd week in a row we've had an utterly fictional penalty awarded against us! At least this week's was actually a foul, it just wasnt within the same postcode as the penalty area! Its an utter joke! 

No complaints at the result. Killie were better throughout. I actually thought we did ok first half without carrying much threat. We dealt with their attacks fairly well. Just the one bad bit of defending that led to Max getting the ball off the line twice. Wee bit unlucky on the rebound from the corner but it was coming I suppose.

Our best spell was just before the penalty when we had a couple of good attacks and a Josh Todd shot that a defender blocked that was going in (Hemmings was nowhere near it). As much as we didnt lose due to the awful penalty decision, it did kill off any chance of nicking a draw.

Morton beating Dunfermline isnt an awful result for us but could have done without the GD margin. Could have done without Ayr's new manager bounce too. Next weekend isnt going to be easy in the Highlands but we should at least have Gibson and Cameron back, both of whom will improve us.

11 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Consider also that its the 2nd week in a row we've had an utterly fictional penalty awarded against us! At least this week's was actually a foul, it just wasnt within the same postcode as the penalty area! Its an utter joke! 

No complaints at the result. Killie were better throughout. I actually thought we did ok first half without carrying much threat. We dealt with their attacks fairly well. Just the one bad bit of defending that led to Max getting the ball off the line twice. Wee bit unlucky on the rebound from the corner but it was coming I suppose.

Our best spell was just before the penalty when we had a couple of good attacks and a Josh Todd shot that a defender blocked that was going in (Hemmings was nowhere near it). As much as we didnt lose due to the awful penalty decision, it did kill off any chance of nicking a draw.

Morton beating Dunfermline isnt an awful result for us but could have done without the GD margin. Could have done without Ayr's new manager bounce too. Next weekend isnt going to be easy in the Highlands but we should at least have Gibson and Cameron back, both of whom will improve us.

Good to know we had a couple of good attacks and a shot. What a time to be alive.

2 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Queens were never at it far to many players just not good enough on that showing we look certain to go down

Queens could have played on all night and not scored but the joke pen finished the game .

Thought at the time it was outside the box as well 

Never a pen or even  a foul he should have been booked for diving that is one thing Killie are very good at.

Even Burke after a dive told us in the crowd he had dived go near a Killie player down they went  

fan-dance.gif