Queens v Kilmarnock

3 minutes ago, embow said:

Chosen by the Beeb Scotland for live commentary this afternoon. Enjoy if the Dumfries commentary  stream isn't up to much.

Don't think there's been many complaints about the Queens' commentary,  I don't think I could listen to some of the rubbish normally spouted by the BBC team who will no doubt be focusing mainly on their old pal McInnes. Plus there's the chance you'll have over-excited reporters jumping in every now and again with updates from other games.

Apologies to all working on the Queen's commentary team. What I meant to type was that if folk were maybe travelling an alternative commentary  was available. Nothing more and nothing less. Made a complete coo's erse of things!

I had also totally forgotten about the McInnes love in with associated pals, thus the most likely reason for your game being chosen.

Again my apologies to the Queen's stream team.

Apologies to all working on the Queen's commentary team. What I meant to type was that if folk were maybe travelling an alternative commentary  was available. Nothing more and nothing less. Made a complete coo's erse of things!
I had also totally forgotten about the McInnes love in with associated pals, thus the most likely reason for your game being chosen.
Again my apologies to the Queen's stream team.

I didn't see your comment as a dig at the stream tbh. I just highlighted that it was a good service incase you were unsure which one to tune in to.

Colin Doyle as sub goalie. Truly the stuff of nightmares. 

I like that you think your goalkeeper will be tested.

Personnel wise that's not a bad starting 11 for us. I fully expect he'll make an arse of playing the players in their best positions though.

2 hours ago, Riviera711 said:

Agreed about the Queens' commentary, definitely one of the best of the in-house platforms.

Do you know when coverage starts? 

Sorted!

Edited by flood