Queens v Kilmarnock

I know Killie are no great shakes but AJ treated them like Man City in the last fixture so I expect the same this time, particularly if we're still short on bodies. To take the sting out of the inevitable, Killie are 9/4 -1 and 16/1 -3.

So we're struggling with numbers again, won't have much on the bench to turn to and Killie will have a new manager bounce .... looks like a great combination.

No doubt AJ will be frantically phoning around his connections to try to get some loans in - trouble is everyone else is doing the same.

So we're struggling with numbers again, won't have much on the bench to turn to and Killie will have a new manager bounce .... looks like a great combination.
No doubt AJ will be frantically phoning around his connections to try to get some loans in - trouble is everyone else is doing the same.

He'll probably bring in a decent CB and play him at LM.

2 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Has he no more sons that play football, would save him a lot of phone calls. 

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Really enjoyed our away day there start of the season, made better by smashing in a last minute winner. Pretty gutted we can't come down for this one. 

Hopefully Deek is in place and we get his reign underway with a good win. 

Really disappointed that I can't go to this as I missed the first game between the sides back at the start of the season due to work. Hopefully common sense prevails and we can have fans back in bigger numbers at games soon because the whole 500 fans business is absolutely no craic at all.

Sturgeons announcement (7days isolation rather than 10) should mean we get a couple of extra players for this weekend hopefully. God we need them. Are we appealing Gibson red card or is it a waste of time and more importantly money.

I'll be surprised if they appeal. I wonder who will be at CB now then. I mean you'd think our best CB would be the best option yet I'm past the point of being shocked if he flung Joseph in there.

If those are the players available, then I think you have chosen a reasonable line-up, one that I'd be happy with under current circumstances. However, it feels like Nditi has really peed off the god of centre backs and so, based on the last couple of months, he may remain in midfield, with Cooper left back and Debayo and East in the middle at the back.

Who knows, not me that's for sure!

17 hours ago, Manwithnoball said:

Sturgeons announcement (7days isolation rather than 10) should mean we get a couple of extra players for this weekend hopefully. God we need them. Are we appealing Gibson red card or is it a waste of time and more importantly money.

Only if they have had their boosters and fully vaxxed. 

The Queens' website is still advertising tickets, is that likely to be true? I wouldn't have thought so. I'm thinking of going with my Queens supporting mate and promise to sit on my hands if/when we score!

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

The Queens' website is still advertising tickets, is that likely to be true? I wouldn't have thought so. I'm thinking of going with my Queens supporting mate and promise to sit on my hands if/when we score!

Only if you can buy with a DG postcode!

They say any Killie fans buying tickets will be cancelled assuming with KA postcode….

As far as I'm aware we never sold out against Hamilton so it wouldn't surprise me if there are still tickets left.