Scottish League 2 Trapdoor Watch 2021-22

5 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

Having dropped into Highland League I like the home and away fixture - you only play a club twice, unless you meet in the cup. Very refreshing.

However, what it lacks is a wider pool of teams playing for something right up to the end. As much as we did ok our season was done with back to back defeats in January. January! Makes it hard to draw in sponsorship and supporters.

Not necessarily moaning about missing out but I think what ever system is introduced it needs to allow more opportunity for teams to come up and L2 (in fact all Scottish Leagues) need to get away from 4 games against the same team - gets boring. More opportunity means more interest in the league for longer and helps keep paying customers coming through the door.

Wee play off between 2nd and 5th at the end of the season for a spare Challenge/League Cup place might be useful.

6 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m heading to the Cowdenbeath game tomorrow. I’ve only been to the ground once when I was about 8 to watch stock cars. Where’s good for a pint etc? Cheers.

Nice one, enjoy, Wee Jimmies on the High Street is near the ground, pretty good, the one i go to when going to the games, im not local tho, Diamonds Bar decent too, sure one of Cowden people on forum be able to tell you, the out and out boozer lol but they are all in the same area near the ground, 

40 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

All 3 promoted teams,originally from tier 5(LL+HL) now promoted up and out of League 2,pleasing............. 🙌

3 well financed clubs the first 2 were always going to do it.

Maybe not so much City who probably had a poorer side this season than the previous 2 seasons when they missed out.

13 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

3 well financed clubs the first 2 were always going to do it.

Maybe not so much City who probably had a poorer side this season than the previous 2 seasons when they missed out.

They won't be the last Cowdenbeath,regardless of money,let's be brutally honest about it.................Talbot,Clydebank,Pollok,Linlithgow Rose to name a few.

They won't be the last Cowdenbeath,regardless of money,let's be brutally honest about it.................Talbot,Clydebank,Pollok,Linlithgow Rose to name a few.

Aye, wouldn’t be surprised to see some of the larger sides in league 1 and the championship flirt with the drop in the next 20 years.