Scottish League 2 Trapdoor Watch 2021-22

1 hour ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Adieu Brazil

f**k! That's excellent. I went through the entire alphabet and didn't twig for that.

Nicely played.

Edited by velo army
Thumbs

No point in everyone burying their heads in the sand.This was a certainty since the pyramid opened up.

In fact clubs like E Stirling, Berwick, Cowdenbeath etc should be grateful they there wasnt a pyramid decades ago.

The lowland league isnt such a bad place at all and once they get rid of the Greed FC  Bteams and the top EOS WOS teams are all up in a few years, this will be a superb league.

It's dropping out to the EOS WOS that will be the new heartbreaker in future.

Massive well done to Bonnyrigg Rose.

Edited by Sparticus

3 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

No point in everyone burying their heads in the sand.This was a certainty since the pyramid opened up.

In fact clubs like E Stirling, Berwick, Cowdenbeath etc should be grateful they there wasnt a pyramid decades ago.

The lowland league isnt such a bad place at all and once they get rid of the Greed FC  Bteams and the top EOS WOS teams are all up in a few years, this will be a superb league.

Massive well done to Bonnyrigg Rose.

Decades ago we weren’t finishing bottom.

we have been there 3 times in the last 5 years but before that the previous times were in 1994 and 1960.

The only team that you mentioned were regulars at the bottom were the Shire.

55 minutes ago, velo army said:

f**k! That's excellent. I went through the entire alphabet and didn't twig for that.

Nicely played.

Thanks I was quite smug about it for about 20 seconds until my own team conceded a goal that consigned us to relegation as well.

Fife truly shaming Scottish football today

17 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Decades ago we weren’t finishing bottom.

we have been there 3 times in the last 5 years but before that the previous times were in 1994 and 1960.

The only team that you mentioned were regulars at the bottom were the Shire.

All I'm saying is it isnt that bad a thing you've gone down.you can always go back up if you deserve it.

The lowland league could look like this in a handful of years.

Berwick

E Stirling

Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers

Stenhousemuir

Boness

Dalbeattie star

Gala F

Cumbernauld

Broomhill

Tranent

Penicuik

Linlithgow

Auchinleck T

Darvel

Pollok.

With the like of Spartans and East kilbride having won their way to the top leagues.

14 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

All I'm saying is it isnt that bad a thing you've gone down.you can always go back up if you deserve it.

Berwick

E Stirling

Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers

Stenhousemuir

Boness

Dalbeattie star

Gala F

Cumbernauld

Broomhill

Tranent

Penicuik

Linlithgow

Auchinleck T

Darvel

Pollok.

With the like of Spartans and East kilbride having won their way to the top leagues.

Think you need to put the crack pipe down if you think that’s even remotely possible.

28 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Berwick

E Stirling

Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers

Stenhousemuir

Boness

Dalbeattie star

Gala F

Cumbernauld

Broomhill

Tranent

Penicuik

Linlithgow

Auchinleck T

Darvel

Pollok.

I don't see Rangers, Celtic or Hearts Colts with their potential Scotland stars.

Edited by Blue Brazil Forever

1 hour ago, Sparticus said:

Berwick

E Stirling

Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers

Stenhousemuir

Boness

Dalbeattie star

Gala F

Cumbernauld

Broomhill

Tranent

Penicuik

Linlithgow

Auchinleck T

Darvel

Pollok.

That’s the same as Del Boy saying he’s going to be a millionaire next year.

The way it’s going it will take years for the top teams in the East and West to get up.

Cya Cowden. A few good trips to be had in the LL league though. It’s a very hard league to get out of, and I wish that they would open up more promotion spaces. Only having 1 potential promotion from a 16 team league is nonsense.

Only having 1 potential promotion from a 16 team league is nonsense.

It's not out of the ordinary when you look at pyramids around the world. For example, in the third tier of Italian football there is one automatic promotion place from a league of twenty. Then twenty-eight clubs from three different conferences play off for the single remaining spot.

That said, I do think that the HL/LL playoff winner should be promoted automatically and the loser face Club 41 for a League 2 spot. However its hard to argue for that when the LL has colt teams.

55 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Cya Cowden. A few good trips to be had in the LL league though. It’s a very hard league to get out of, and I wish that they would open up more promotion spaces. Only having 1 potential promotion from a 16 team league is nonsense.

I wouldn’t get too cocky after the season you have had, can easily fall all the way through.

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Berwick

E Stirling

Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers

Stenhousemuir

Boness

Dalbeattie star

Gala F

Cumbernauld

Broomhill

Tranent

Penicuik

Linlithgow

Auchinleck T

Darvel

Pollok.

Spartans will not be coming up to the spfl anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Berwick

E Stirling

Cowdenbeath

Albion Rovers

Stenhousemuir

Boness

Dalbeattie star

Gala F

Cumbernauld

Broomhill

Tranent

Penicuik

Linlithgow

Auchinleck T

Darvel

Pollok.

You think Spartans and EK will get up ahead of the clubs you have listed?

3 hours ago, Sparticus said:

You've six tier 6 sides in there, but unless the rules change only one tier 6 club per season will be promoted so it'll be more than a handful of years away.

I wouldn’t get too cocky after the season you have had, can easily fall all the way through.

I wasn’t being cocky. I’m more than well aware that all it takes is 1 shocking season and you are in real trouble. With the general apathy around East Fife at the moment, I’m not confident of a swift return to League 1.

53 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

You've six tier 6 sides in there, but unless the rules change only one tier 6 club per season will be promoted so it'll be more than a handful of years away.

Well you have one coming up this month.then another (thats two) this time next year.then three up in two years then four up in three years then five up in four years then six up in how many years? A handful.Unless you dont have five fingers?

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Well you have one coming up this month.then another (thats two) this time next year.then three up in two years then four up in three years then five up in four years then six up in how many years? A handful.Unless you dont have five fingers?

Teams like Darvel, Talbot and Pollok are highly likely to go straight through tier 5 as they come up 1 by 1.

You really haven’t thought this through have you?

4 hours ago, Sparticus said:

The East and West of Scotland leagues are much more enticing divisions than the total fucking nick that is the Lowland League.