Scottish League 2 Trapdoor Watch 2021-22

On 21/04/2022 at 19:17, WeAreElgin said:
On 21/04/2022 at 18:43, Only coo in the village said:
If the bottom 2 teams in all leagues, including the SPL were also to be relegated then you might have a valid point. The play offs have been a great addition to the leagues and made them much more competitive and interesting. The bottom team in league 2 should be relegated in my opinion and the second bottom team should go into a play off against the winners of the LL/HL play off. 

I love these poorly thought out and completely illogical ideas being thrown about

You obviously have an extremely exciting life. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2022 at 11:40, Ivo den Bieman said:

Please stop posting this semi-literate drivel. No-one cares.

I find it amusing that a series of opinions based on dubious mental recollections (i.e. the majority of posts concerning predictions on P&B) is classed as being more interesting. Somehow, some people are offended by posts containing more numbers than banter.

Both of Cowdenbeath's previous escapes were after a 0-0 first leg, and no L2 club has came back from a two goal deficit. Only Montrose in the first play-off have overturned a one goal lead.

7 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Bonnyrigg Rose 2 Cowdenbeath 0 at halftime - Cowden down to 10 men - in the 1st leg of the play-off final.

Cowdenbeath in big trouble.

Referee must have been the one putting the big bucks on Bonnyrigg causing the odds to shrink, he’s had a shocker.

34 minutes ago, velo army said:

Cowdoonbeath.

Downdenbeath.

Serves you chunts right for pumping us out the cup in '92.

Struggling to come up with any witty portmanteaus for "blue Brazil". 

The Screwed Brazil

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Both of Cowdenbeath's previous escapes were after a 0-0 first leg, and no L2 club has came back from a two goal deficit. Only Montrose in the first play-off have overturned a one goal lead.

Cowdenbeath are down I’m afraid, no way they’re coming back from 3-0 down.  Bonnyrigg are too good to throw away a lead like this,all they need to do is park the bus and keep 11 on the pitch. Going to be hard to come back anytime soon with the best of the former Juniors coming up.  Likely to be Darvel next season throwing the cash about.