Morton vs Pars

You can get to f*ck anol Hughes. F*cking shambles.

Who the f*ck wants to join this mob just to have a relegation against their CV? The damage has already been done and Yogi is just compounding it. The board can all go and f*ck themselves silly. Bunch of b*stards to allow this to happen with one of the biggest budgets in the league.

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Yogi can go. This is disgraceful. Such an important game and he’s started 2 centre halves with 0 minutes played this season before today. Started Allan, Todd and Pybus, a midfield that would struggle in league 2. Sticking with McCann and ignoring other strikers when we’ve scored 1 goal from open play in Yogi’s 6 games.

The board have been conned by 2 managers who talk a good game, but can’t manage a team, within the space of months. This today is worse than anything we saw under Grant.

Saying they were conned absolves them of some responsibility. They weren't conned, they were lazy and incompetent.

1 minute ago, Frankly, Mr Shankly said:

You were warned.

”What an appointment!”

Down you go!

I always wonder what "You were warned" actually means. It's not like the fans actually appointed him.

I'm surprised at just how bad Dunfermline are. About 5 mins was enough to see it today.

I actually thought Oliver and Blues had been pretty poor  and the system was leaving Lyon as practically our only midfielder but fair play to them getting the goals and to big Reece handling it.

Gavin Reilly has been superb. That's the guy I thought we signed... Hopefully a sign of things to come under a new manager.

Nah, can't agree. He is restricted by the players, but he has to take some responsibility here in persisting with this formation and attempt at a style/way of playing.

He’s left 3 competent strikers on the bench and started Matty Todd.

Tell me how that’s Peter Grants fault?

Nah, can't agree. He is restricted by the players, but he has to take some responsibility here in persisting with this formation and attempt at a style/way of playing.
But tue formation is restricted by our shite midfield and defence so he is trying to flood the middle. Its not working as they are that bad and yeah, we create nothing as a result.

If he doesn't get two midfielders in this window and improve/change it then, then my bucket n spade will be out for him

f**k all to do with Hughes here. The formation and selection is pretty much forced by Grants pish signings and a lack of any grit or quality in the centre of midfield.

Allan shat it. Edwards moved central to cover and runs about doing f**k all and doesnt pick up the scorer. Missed the third grabbing a needed bevvy.

Jeez we need to sort the midfield pronto. Something we've all said since pre-season!

Signed Lawless, a winger who openly stated he wasn’t happy playing centrally, only to play him as a striker. Leaving 3 strikers on the bench who have proven they can score at this level. That’s not forced on him at all, is it?

Todd seems to be the only midfielder offering any width, despite us having 2 wingers on the pitch. Either nobody plays where the manager tells them to every week, and the manager plays the same players every week anyway, or the manager is setting us up in an incredibly stupid way and is too stubborn/naive to change it.

Sticking with passing the ball about patiently with that horrendous midfield hasn’t worked at all for 5/6 games, so why are we still doing it? It’s on the manager and I don’t understand why people seem to be trying to defend him for this.

The last time we scored 3 league goals in a game was against Dunfermline this season. The last time we had 3 before that was October 2020.

This is a really poor Morton team so just shows you that Dunfermline really are knickers.