Morton vs Pars

5 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Why does Yogi hate Fife clubs so much? 

He’s just a shite manager. Everywhere he’s succeeded he’s taken over an already decent side. Rovers and Pars were a mess when he came in, he’s made both worse/no better.

Edited by Enigma

27 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Transfer window is about wheeling and dealing , spinning the plates , look in the mirror ! 😂😂 Aye yogi relegated the mighty rovers now hearing the same p%%h again but glad it’s not the Rovers this time that clown set us back a few years ! Bad bad result the day for the Pars what makes it worse out of 3 games we have only scored 2 goals against Dunfermline 

I know, that’s what I was thinking. Morton scud them 5-0 and we are scrapping for draws with them. If only we had a cutting edge up front.

15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

WTF happened here? Had this as a draw on the coupon. Other two were up as well.

Thank you.

A poor decision to bet on us drawing with Morton! Our record against them, especially at Cappielow, is horrific.

12 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

A-2494-1154735788.jpeg.jpgSome laddies

EVERYBODY GET UP!

Just now, Ton in Shawlands said:

Did Hughes really just say Dunfermline were the best team apart from the first 5 minutes????

& yhis could be best thing that's happened to the team.

Wow!

He is just no different to Peter Grant. There's so many similarities becoming apparent.  Depressing

Did Hughes really just say Dunfermline were the best team apart from the first 5 minutes????
& this could be best thing that's happened to the team.
Wow!

Yep, we are absolutely fucking screwed.

There better be a release clause in his contract.

14 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Naw, but your bitterness in defeat sweetens my sticky toffee pudding even better

Have a wee read of the thread and you won't see any bitterness from me. In fact you are the one coming across as a humourless flange here.

Sticky toffee pudding is a good choice though. Enjoy!

24 minutes ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

Wow!

Aye, that was encouraging in all sorts of ways… Hughes appears to be convinced that it’s his job to continue to ask poor players to play in a way that’s entirely wrong for the division and their situation.

Delusional.

25 minutes ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

Wow!

Haha, surely not?! He's a fucking slaver. We had two shots on goal all game, one of which was a tame free kick. Morton scored five and our keeper had to make multiple saves.

On 06/01/2022 at 12:24, da_no_1 said:

I'd be astounded if we won this. 

No need M8 your boys fully backed you.

Why is our recent record v Dunfermline so good. I always go through to ENP with high Hope's.