Morton vs Pars

The commentators are being very polite when they are saying how they can see how we're in trouble.

They clearly, and quite correctly, want to say that we are fucking hideously pish and one of the worst teams they've seen in many years.

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

Having Dunfermline and Falkirk juking it out for the 2nd Div title (I know, I know) next season will be absolutely brilliant. 

Neither of those teams will be at the top of League one next season. Take it from me, a Kelty fan. 

Just now, velo army said:

Having Dunfermline and Falkirk juking it out for the 2nd Div title (I know, I know) next season will be absolutely brilliant. 

They'd be below Kelty, scrambling for a play-off spot with Montrose next season.

I'd expect Dunfermline to chuck yet more money at their problems this month, so wouldn't condemn them quite so quickly. It's encouraging that Hughes is confirming his donkey status but Queen of the South and the Little People have to be our realistic targets, and if Dunfermline stay hopeless than all the better. 

Couldn't have asked for a better start from Imrie realistically. The squad still needs reinforcement this month, but the standard of the bottom half of the league is garbage and it shows when a manager comes in and immediately raises the bar for acceptable performance.