Morton vs Pars

For about 30 minutes of that I was a bit worried about the amount of space we were giving up in midfield, for all that we looked like we knew what we were doing in possession. That concern came from me failing to appreciate how utterly toothless Dunfermline are; Imrie clearly did and knew that we could deal with them. As soon as we got the second it was a question of how many.

No poor performances in that Morton team. It's very early days and you have to acknowledge the ridiculous shambles we were up against today, but that's two very impressive results in two games from Imrie. A few of them are already looking like different players to how they were under MacPherson, most obviously Reilly who was tremendous.

Edited by Dunning1874

But still hanging round the Morton v Dunfermline thread like a bad smell. Weird bunch of people. Winning a big game, which would put you 1 point off top, but Raith fans would rather come here and talk about Dunfermline.

You’ve got to admit, it is a bit hilarious [emoji23]

As crap as Dunfermline were/are/ever will be we widnae have been 3-0 up at half time under McPherson. He constantly played systems that left Ugwu isolated. His poor touch that Oliver took advantage of and skelpt in? Would have just been dealt with by a Dunfermline player as there wouldnt have been a Morton shirt within ten yards of him. Same goes for the link up after he's collected the ball for the 2nd and, for the third, actually having more than just one, fairly static, striker to aim at gave Hynes the opportunity to whip in a cross toward someone who never had two men marking him. 

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

WHY DID RAITH FANS NOT WARN US!!!

You witnessed it for yourselves against us when Hughes kept making us play it out from the back and you mugged us for 4 goals to zip. Got to see the funny side of you signing him and he's now doing it to you.

Amazing how many clubs keep falling for his bullshit when he's been found out so many times.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I didn't see the game at all today and to be honest I did not see that result coming at all never mind by 5 goals. What happened? Dunfermline seemed to be doing a bit better recently. Last time out at Killie we dug in and had to rely on some fantastic saves from our keeper. I thought for most of that we looked a bit disjointed going forward but then today we score 5 goals. Fair play to imrie and the team. That would not have happened under McPherson.