Morton vs Pars

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wasn't aware! I really hate this stupid nonsense. I've ranted about it before and probably will again, but will not do so now other than to say it's daft.

I wouldn't expect too much consistency from Hughes. He'll almost certainly 'spin plates' and abandon this left foot/right foot nonsense as quickly as he adopted it. 

A centre half pairing of a guy we signed last week and someone who hasn’t played in 6 years. Nothing can go wrong here.

We’re obviously limited for options but that gives me the fear a bit.

Aye, certainly bold in defence! Worth a shot I suppose (although I suspect this could be enforced), and great to see Martin back.

I see that there's some guy called 'Cole' on the bench. Any idea who this is.

Great to see Martin back, just a shame it has to be at centre half because he is best at left back imo.

That midfield though. Draw would probably be a good result, that's how bad it is. 

9 minutes ago, smpar said:

A centre half pairing of a guy we signed last week and someone who hasn’t played in 6 years. Nothing can go wrong here.

We’re obviously limited for options but that gives me the fear a bit.

If you're buying on mobile data, switch to WiFi and try again. Mobile data for some reason makes it look like you're in England, where 3pm kick offs from Scotland aren't allowed to be viewed due to FA rules.

With Ugwu, Oliver and Reilly there should be goals in that Morton team you'd think. You'd think.

We’ve been saying that about our squad all season and only Morton have scored fewer.

That team doesn’t inspire much confidence… but Dunfermline’s line-up looks a total mess.

Aggressive, front-foot approach (i.e. we need to look more like a 3-4-3 than a a 5-3-2) and we should be winning this.

Looks perfect for Ugwu, but Reilly choosing today to finally step up would be some laugh.*

Spoiler

*Gary Oliver = Voodoo