Morton vs Pars

This Saturday, Cappielow, Greenock.

We have a hideous record against Morton lately and a disgusting record at Cappielow.

This is a huge game for both teams. Win and we're 4 points ahead of them. Lose and we're bottom. Hope we have at least a couple of folk in by this one, but not confident of it.

Got the fear here, big time.

As the ol' cliche goes, I would gnaw yer arm off for a point. Especially in amongst the tatties growing at Cappielow. 

Go defensive, I would assume that Morton wouldn't be able to break down a team thats playing for a point. 

8 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Agreed, we need to be winning games.

Morton likely feel the same,  3 points in these fixtures against the bottom half are going to be so so crucial.

Yogi bounce was a bit short-lived dont you think?     Enter THE IMRIE Do What I Say When I Say It Pulp Fiction GIF by MIRAMAX

On one hand the postponed games will at least have given Imrie more time to work with the squad, but it also means he's very quickly into a double header of must win games. Draws aren't going to be good enough, we need to start winning against the other bottom half sides now if we're not going to be cut adrift in the bottom two.

19 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

On one hand the postponed games will at least have given Imrie more time to work with the squad, but it also means he's very quickly into a double header of must win games. Draws aren't going to be good enough, we need to start winning against the other bottom half sides now if we're not going to be cut adrift in the bottom two.

Imrie 'working with' the squad...

qiiimDJtLj4XK.gif