Hamilton vs Thistle - 8th January 2022

We were hanging on at the end but I enjoyed that.

Hopefully we don't see the back five again or Hamilton at wing-back, but Chucky was back to what he was doing in August-September. I'd keep that front three next week, especially if Redfern's out for a while (which would be a real shame but seems likely).

Only caught the last half hour of that, but in that half hour Accies played well.

Encouraging signs lately for the rest of the season tbh. Prob too late to make the playoffs but, on current trajectory, should have absolutely no issue staying in this league.

Good point, we normally follow up a win with a Lacklustre performance, though this time I feel the forced changes played a part. 

We so very badly need a right back, probably even 2 with one for cover, as right now we are quite vulnerable down that side. Matheson really didn't live up to it, and Hamilton hasn't been consistent enough.

Midfield as well, I dont think Mullen has been great, but because he was absent, we were missing a presence in there today.

Shiels is looking the part for me, Macca has his work cut out to stay first choice, fantastic block on the line to stop Thistle scoring.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Callum Davidson in attendance today I take it Rudden to St Johnstone is going to happen?

@RandomGuy.

Not got the foggiest tbh, sure some Arbroath fans were claiming he was at their game v ICT so maybe just preparing for next season...