Hamilton vs Thistle - 8th January 2022

The big question is can we play a game? 

Don’t think it will quite be 6-1 again, Hamilton seem to have picked up a bit of late and we don’t score as much as we did earlier in the season.

I’ll go for Hamilton P-P Thistle, if not that then a tight Thistle win. 

22 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

The big question is can we play a game? 

Don’t think it will quite be 6-1 again, Hamilton seem to have picked up a bit of late and we don’t score as much as we did earlier in the season.

I’ll go for Hamilton P-P Thistle, if not that then a tight Thistle win. 

With covid and injuries I doubt this will go ahead. All depends how many have covid.

Going by what the Thistle fans are saying, if this does go ahead, Thistle will be depleted to some degree and maybe not 100% fit. In other words best time to play them.

I still think we will f**k it up, we haven't yet got over that 2 league wins in a row hurdle, and Thistle are still a bit of a boogie team for us.

0-0

2 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

If I’m honest I hope it does go ahead as we don’t want a huge backlog of fixtures risking injuries. Don’t get me wrong though it’s shite not being able to attend.

Agree with this, but the backlog of fixtures (although every team were faced with it) was actually really good for us in winning the title last season. 

4 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Fair play to Hamilton, £10 for a steam is very good going by what others charge. Just don't pass my payment details onto any Nigerian princes please

The quality is rank rotten though. Consider yourself lucky if it doesn't crash before the end of the game. We missed 2 goals in the Killie cup game a few weeks ago.

12 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

The quality is rank rotten though. Consider yourself lucky if it doesn't crash before the end of the game. We missed 2 goals in the Killie cup game a few weeks ago.

I watched the Killie game the other week and here are my observations:

• I’m convinced its filmed on an iPhone, footage is so shaky and grainy - but the battery managed to last the 90 minutes so that was a positive
  • All your players will be called “the partick defender” anytime any one of them goes near an Accies player so don’t worry about your players names getting mixed up
  • If one of your players is named, he probably will be a sub not on the pitch
  • The right hand corner part of the pitch is out of reach of the phone, so who knows what goes on there.