WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

14 minutes ago, city_gord said:

I would rather it was because Sami had had enough of them and he turned (still face, but I’m sure you know what I mean) 

As I said, I’ve only just got back into WWE but I find this Sami story very good, I hope it gets the pay off it deserves. Also, completely unrelated but Seth Rollins is superb, get him in the title picture asap 

They've been setting up the betrayal of Sami for ages now. For a long time they (WWE) have been pish at long term stories, but they've been telling this one and setting it up so well for ages. It's been so good, the best story in all of wrestling for a while. There's been so many pieces, so many characters, so many subtle moments. It's been great and will make Sami such a massive babyface when it happens. 

I genuinely think it'll be on the level of Daniel Bryan's huge face turn.

Also aye, Rollins is brilliant. He's been the champion a few times and has been a main event guy before. He'll be both again at some point. His cash in at Mania 31 is one of my favourite moments in wrestling ever.

Edited by DA Baracus

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They've been setting up the betrayal of Sami for ages now. For a long time they (WWE) have been pish at long term stories, but they've been telling this one and setting it up so well for ages. It's been so good, the best story in all of wrestling for a while. There's been so many pieces, so many characters, so many subtle moments. It's been great and will make Sami such a massive babyface when it happens. 

I genuinely think it'll be on the level of Daniel Bryan's huge face turn.

Also aye, Rollins is brilliant. He's been the champion a few times and has been a main event guy before. He'll be both again at some point.

I get what you mean about the bloodline turning on Sami, and I think that’s the route it will go, but I would rather he saw it coming and turned on them first. In my opinion would make him more credible as the guy who saw through their bullshit and started kicking ass, rather than reacting to being kicked out of their group