WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Amazing match ruined by the direction. Looks headed to Sami & Owens vs The Usos which is the weakest and most predictable ending. Didn't expect Sami to win but hoped for a build towards a triple threat.

Canadian wrestler screwed in Montreal? White hot babyface losing main event in his home town?

I feel like I've seen these movies before. Brilliant match though, even if the ending was a bit disappointing.

Decent enough show, thought Lesnar-Lashley was entertaining until the finish. Brock having to get himself DQed to save himself, but then destroying everything was odd. Beth definitely fucked the save in the tag team match, you could see Edge clearly lift the shoulder before she arrived.

Wondering what the long term plan for Dominik is. Every time we see him, he gets battered by the men, and made to look like an absolute bitch by the women (although I accept Beth and Rhea could probably kick f**k out of a lot of men). That's fine for the current story, but where does he go after?

Went to sleep after the mixed tag but found a link this morning.

really enjoyed the elimination chamber match but it’s time to scrap the PPV and put it on the mania card or something. Montez is a cracking wrestler, they’ve got another money maker in him.

you always knew the ending for the Sami v Roman but the carnage and close calls made it pretty entertaining I thought. Imagine the pop if Sami won.

Edited by FifeArab