WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

1 minute ago, diamond_for_life said:

This is a struggle. Can’t see the women’s rumble offering much. It’s all on the main event but I can see Zayn simply costing Owens and the story rolls on. 

If that's the case, then it'll be one of the worst in a long time bar the Reigns Rumble win with Rock arm lift.

Usual time in to the royal rumble as there's always a few surprises. Was expecting the rock or stone cold or even a Cena but all we got was about 90 seconds of a barely able to move booker t and a no-show by Rey Mysterio....damp squib indeed. Best part was Logan Paul and Ricochet flying across the ring at each other

The women’s Rumble was good, maybe the match of the night but it feels to me as if WWE are still lacking emerging talents really coming through IMO. I don’t get the Liv hype at all and Raquel hasn’t done much to interest me either. The big names in that Rumble were still Asuka, Bayley, Becky etc beyond Rhea of course who has been one of their success stories. 

There’s so many of the Shotzis, Tegan Nox, Candice types who have been brought up and then done nothing really.