WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

I stand by what I said yesterday, that result has almost single handedly turned the promising ship WWE around. A really, really well booked match until the end, and then Sikoa turns up and everything goes awful.

Drew happily belting out shite tunes like he's outside the Buff Club at 3am after he's just lost the biggest match of his career sums it up.

Edited by forameus

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

The sing song at the end is stuff that really should be done when the cameras have stopped rolling.

That wouldn't have gained Fury more publicity in the states and they would have loved American Pie "back home". 

To me it ruined it and showed what they think of the UK crowd and market. 

If we're giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they know they're getting the Rock in for WM, and think that the title pushes it onto another level. Because there literally isn't anything else for your two top titles now. Nothing. 

I suppose you're probably looking at Cody, but he's surely not due back just yet, and surely there's a way you can still do Cody at WM AND Drew here. It's just a really fucking terrible decision.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Drew should have been furious and have told Fury to f**k off. Have them square up to each other, maybe even brawl a bit. 

Then have Fury cost Drew at the Rumble. Set them up for a big Mania fight.

I assumed their plan was to have him deck Roman to "send the crowd home happy", but he just shakes his hand. Then assumed Drew would do that instead. Guess they saw Furys last fight and thought "Brits fucking love singing"

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

What else is left in the Roman run!? Even if they feel there’s more juice in it, just give Drew rhe moment and have him drop the belts again at ER if need be.

They even had Kross there as a heel ready to go with Drew. Or Theory. Reigns deserves time away too. But instead it's now presumably heel vs heel with Kross vs Reigns with Theory gimping around in the background.