WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Is it not tonight rather than Sunday?
Men's case becomes a bit pointless when it's almost certain that Reigns is keeping his hands on the belts for the foreseeable.  Likely you either get someone pretty much wasting the case and failing to cash in, or they'll sit with it until post next WM when Reigns is maybe going to drop.
Should be a decent enough show though, MITB matches are always a good watch

Aye it’s tonight!

1 minute ago, FifeArab said:

Shotzi had a bad night there.

The problem for me is, due to the women not getting a proper shake for a long time, is the depth of talent in the womens division is still lacking. The top ladies are as good as the top men, but it drops of quickly. Lynch and Asuka are a mile above the others in that match, that said Liv has definitely got better over the last year so hopefully she can push on. 

I just turned this on and seen an Alexa Bliss segment that turned out to be an advert punting WWE credit cards. I think that'll be it back off again. That was one of the worst things I've seen in wrestling.

That women's match was the sort of chaos you want from a ladder match, but completely accidentally. Botches all over the place.  

Men's match was a bit lacking, and poor decision on winner. I know Vince is usually eventually right about these things, but nothing about the way Theory had been presented up to now suggests he's worth a shot at the top table at normal times, let alone when they've hitched absolutely everything to Reigns. Does he hold until WM when I assume they get Cody to finally beat Reigns? 

Watched the rest this morning.

Enjoyed the tag team, the usos’s really are excellent. I skipped to the mens and when i seen theory was in it i knew he’d win. Thought the mens ladder match was good, Riddle and his RKO’s off the ladder are cool.

I’m guessing Theory will hold it till Reigns loses at Mania like the above poster said.

Agree too with the opinions on Theory, not seen much of him to think he’s a main event player.

Aye, Theory absolutely screams 'midcarder' at best. He's very bland. His shite gimmick doesn't help mind. 

He's not even close to being credible as a threat to one of the top belts.

• 4 weeks later...

31 years on from my first SummerSlam and the "Match made in Hell" we have a card that I'm not particularly looking forward to this evening. On the bright side though it's on a Saturday night for a change so I can watch it without having to worry about work tommorow.