Queens v Hamilton

Great save from Rae, but you have to say that the Accies players were first to the rebound - only Debayo (I think) tried to get there from Queens and he was only ambling.  We should be helping the keeper out better there.

I missed it (swearing at telly) what was said?

Folk were understandably getting angry with the ref's performance and using language that you'll hear at every stadium across the country. Nothing any more vulgar than usual tbh.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That sending looks a bit ridiculous as well. Gibson absolutely mouths off but after the yellow he's walking away, mumbling if anything. The ref looked determined to send him off. Think we can find ourselves hard done by on that front as well tbh.

He’s already been booked so he needs to shut his mouth. Whatever else he said it gave the ref the opportunity to send him off.

He’s already been booked so he needs to shut his mouth. Whatever else he said it gave the ref the opportunity to send him off.

I do agree but going by that footage he's not even put his yellow away and Gibson turns away. He's clearly said something when he's running away but you'd think the ref would give a player the benefit of the doubt there considering.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I do agree but going by that footage he's not even put his yellow away and Gibson turns away. He's clearly said something when he's running away but you'd think the ref would give a player the benefit of the doubt there considering.

Yes you would hope so but no guarantee he will. We also don’t know what was said of course. 

Yes you would hope so but no guarantee he will. We also don’t know what was said of course. 
As ANBA noted above, it appeared to be a straight red rather than a second yellow so it must have been pretty brutal whatever it was [emoji38]

Ally Roy is shite

I wanted to see him play as he's our highest scorer but I don't think he'll be any kind of saviour. In his defence, I've seen nothing from him to suggest he's a lone striker. Sadly that's what he'll be used as in this shitshow of a set-up on the rare occasion he gets a start.

The line-up was the epitome of square pegs in round holes.