Queens v Hamilton

Hopefully we can play like the Ayr game easily our best performance of the season .

Will be missing Brynn in goal who has been excellent for us but it gives a chance to Josh Rae who before his injury was doing fine in goals .

Hopefully we will have a decent squad for this but with injuries and covid no idea who is available 

38 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Surely this will be postponed.

With us claiming only 8 fit players 2 days ago, and queens just recovering from a covid outbreak.

It would make sense to postpone it to 22 Jan. With ICT v Dunfermline being played that day, there isn’t any other game either team could play then. Their opponents (apart from ICT and Dunfermline) in the games already postponed or to be played on 8 and 15 Jan are all still in the Cup.

46 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Surely this will be postponed.

With us claiming only 8 fit players 2 days ago, and queens just recovering from a covid outbreak.

It's not going to be postponed unless one or other side has a significant Covid outbreak between now and Sunday. Both squads good to go right now.

1 minute ago, Flash said:

It would make sense to postpone it to 22 Jan. With ICT v Dunfermline being played that day, there isn’t any other game either team could play then. Their opponents (apart from ICT and Dunfermline) in the games already postponed or to be played on 8 and 15 Jan are all still in the Cup.

Not necessarily, though I agree it's likely the case. It's potentially possible Morton or Raith could be free that day to pick up one of our other games if their opponents were unable to field a team in cup ties that day. Appreciate it's a long shot that would be the case far enough in advance to rearrange our game though, particularly during an open window.

I don't think unnecessary postponements at this stage are particularly wise though. We're already carrying two postponed games. Accies are carrying one. All it takes is one or other side to have another Covid outbreak on weekend of Jan 22nd and you are regretting not having played it this week.

That’s a very makeshift side for us with no Cameron or Johnston a blow, something I probably wouldn’t have said a month ago. No idea where some players will be playing. 

Edit: We’ll miss Paton as well.

Edited by JK_Queens

3 minutes ago, JK_Queens said:

That’s a very makeshift side for us with no Cameron or Johnston a blow, something I probably wouldn’t have said a month ago. No idea where some players will be playing. 

I'm guessing something along the lines of

Rae

Gibson / East / Debayo / Cooper

Nditi / McGrory / Todd

Connelly

Roy / Junior

That bench though 😧

9 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

I'm guessing something along the lines of

Rae

Gibson / East / Debayo / Cooper

Nditi / McGrory / Todd

Connelly

Roy / Junior

That bench though 😧

Yep I'd think something like that or maybe Nditi, East and Debayo in a back 3 with Gibson and Cooper as wing backs.

Which one of Roy or Junior will be the unlucky one played out of position I wonder. Hopefully he puts our best CB at CB today and with Johnston out there's no excuse for him not to play our best wing back at wing back.

16 minutes ago, JK_Queens said:

Edit: We’ll miss Paton as well.

Are Cameron and Johnston away back to their clubs?

Not necessarily, though I agree it's likely the case. It's potentially possible Morton or Raith could be free that day to pick up one of our other games if their opponents were unable to field a team in cup ties that day. Appreciate it's a long shot that would be the case far enough in advance to rearrange our game though, particularly during an open window.
I don't think unnecessary postponements at this stage are particularly wise though. We're already carrying two postponed games. Accies are carrying one. All it takes is one or other side to have another Covid outbreak on weekend of Jan 22nd and you are regretting not having played it this week.

Wish they weren’t

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Which one of Roy or Junior will be the unlucky one played out of position I wonder. Hopefully he puts our best CB at CB today and with Johnston out there's no excuse for him not to play our best wing back at wing back.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Not sure if we'll be sticking with the 4-2-3-1 we've played the last couple of games with Hughes off Moyo, or if we'll go back to the 4-3-3. I've preferred the latter, especially as Hughes would be better deeper than Mullin or Virtanen.

Not sure if we'll be sticking with the 4-2-3-1 we've played the last couple of games with Hughes off Moyo, or if we'll go back to the 4-3-3. I've preferred the latter, especially as Hughes would be better deeper than Mullin or Virtanen.
Damn, 4-2-3-1