Wasps vs Bairns - New Year Royal Rumble

1 minute ago, Vegetableman said:

Someone on their thread complained that the club had not wished Alex ferguson a happy birthday 

😏

Maybe they are going to have a minute's applause on eighty minutes or his shirt number minutes at Falkirk (ten minutes?) at the next home game.

Agree with the comments about the cost of the stream being too much, although I do understand the argument why it’s matched to the price to attend. 

The only slight piece of defence I will put to it is looking at the Airdrie game last week which was £15 to watch a pixalot camera buzzing around the place randomly - £3 more for a manually controlled camera wins on value for me. 

10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Why? Because I want to watch my team play on a match day and I’m willing to pay for the experience?
Jeez there are people who travel hundreds of miles to watch their team.
Clearly, you’re just a part time supporter….(and a moron emoji16.png)…

You’re thicker than I thought (which is saying something).

18 quid FFS. I can see the arguement somewhat when anyone who wants to can attend the game so as to try and encourage people to attend  but when it's limited attendances you're only going to put folk off with those bloody prices especially when both sides are brutal. 

Wonder how long we need to be overcharging before folk actually stop paying instead of just moaning at people who don't set the prices. It must be about five seasons since we started charging over the odds.

Then again, maybe if ticket sales drop enough, Mike will just put the prices up to compensate.

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

Wonder how long we need to be overcharging before folk actually stop paying instead of just moaning at people who don't set the prices. It must be about five seasons since we started charging over the odds.

Then again, maybe if ticket sales drop enough, Mike will just put the prices up to compensate.

That would be fine but yer man Leodhas is arguing it's not a money grab, simply good old Mike would rather fans turned up to stadiums. Which is why good old Mike has kept the price at £18 despite fans not actually being able travel. Not a money grab though, and Leanne Dempster feels the same way :lol:

20 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

That would be fine but yer man Leodhas is arguing it's not a money grab, simply good old Mike would rather fans turned up to stadiums. Which is why good old Mike has kept the price at £18 despite fans not actually being able travel. Not a money grab though, and Leanne Dempster feels the same way :lol:

A service at its normal price. Like it has been for every other club. Pardon me but I expect a money grab to be bumping the price up for a captive audience.

£18 is too much for a stream and it clearly shouldn't be the same price as attending the match. I wouldn't pay £18 to watch an Alloa away game online. It's unfortunate as the service is excellent. For various reasons I haven't really returned to going to games yet and I watch all the home games online with my season ticket. Leodhas has clearly put a lot of work in and the stream is steady, the camera work is excellent and the comms are always really good. As kevchenko said, it is a far, far better service than pixelot. 

As for the game, our players looked pretty resigned to their fate after conceding in the last couple of games. Depending on your perspective you could put that down to lack of confidence, low morale, or lack of faith in the management. I know Falkirk are struggling too but they won't get many better opportunities than this to get a morale boosting 3 points. 

Edited by Waspie