Thistle vs Morton - Tuesday 22nd February

Today would be a good day, after winning on that dung-heap last night, for Morton to make a formal complaint about the state of the pitch; every other away team could then follow suit.

The league has rules about playing surfaces and they're just not being enforced. There are amateur leagues you'd get punted from with that surface; for professional football at £20/£12 a throw it's taking the piss.

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I just left a job working for a housing association in Maryhill. Can confirm the locals are absolute mutants. Not a week went by without someone complaining about a neighbour throwing shite out their windaes. 

Looks as if a lot of it has landed on that bloody awful pitch. "Crap", right enough........

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Some laugh reading the partick fans comments about being desperate to get Scott fucking Tiffoney back fit to save their season 👀

Tiffoney is an excellent player and people didn't appreciate him anywhere near enough at Morton because he was being a fanny on social media like most other teenagers.

6 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Tiffoney is an excellent player and people didn't appreciate him anywhere near enough at Morton because he was being a fanny on social media like most other teenagers.

If he was an excellent player then he would still be at Livingston instead of that dung outfit last night.

Speaking of players getting their comeuppance with career failure, Kyle McAlister getting booked for his ridiculous dying swan dive was a particular highlight of the game for me. Falkirk, Clyde and then Arthurlie calls for that wee mutant.

Just saw it properly for first time and our penalty shout that wasn't given is one of the most blatant penalties I've ever seen. How the officials are missing that are mind boggling. 

Time to get replacement Romanians etc back again. 

10 hours ago, port-ton said:

Just saw it properly for first time and our penalty shout that wasn't given is one of the most blatant penalties I've ever seen. How the officials are missing that are mind boggling. 

Time to get replacement Romanians etc back again. 

Could see an influx of Ukrainian referees soon.