Thistle vs Morton - Tuesday 22nd February

13 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

We'd all look rough as f**k if our job was to try turn Robbie Muirhead into a functioning footballer.

Thatsbhome BEFORE he's started on Muirhead, imagine what he'll look like in 3 months time (especially if he's living in Greenock)

14 hours ago, baba douche said:

Thatsbhome BEFORE he's started on Muirhead, imagine what he'll look like in 3 months time (especially if he's living in Greenock)

😁

a New Year, but I see you’re still as tediously predictable as ever……….         

• R&Y99 changed the title to Thistle vs Morton - Tuesday 22nd February

Very hopeful we can get this on as I’d much rather face Morton when they have Andy Millen in the dugout, and we’re also rapidly running out of midweeks. Don’t fancy having to go Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday again. 

If we can play like we did against Dundee United, then I think we’ll be ok.

If Thistle could win this I'd appreciate it.

One my uncles is a Thistle fan (he and one his sons are season ticket holders). My old man went to see Thistle, and Clydebank, when he was a lad, and if pushed would have classified himself as a Thistle fan back before he took me to East End. The uncle isn't my dad's brother incidentally (he's my maw's brother; her other two brothers are Sevco fans sadly!).

So aye, could do with you beating Morton please.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

If Thistle could win this I'd appreciate it.

One my uncles is a Thistle fan (he and one his sons are season ticket holders). My old man went to see Thistle, and Clydebank, when he was a lad, and if pushed would have classified himself as a Thistle fan back before he took me to East End. The uncle isn't my dad's brother incidentally (he's my maw's brother; her other two brothers are Sevco fans sadly!).

So aye, could do with you beating Morton please.

Well you can just slither down to the seaside leagues with your wrong 'un buffoon of a manager then.