Killie v Morton - Not that any of us can be arsed.

45 minutes ago, virginton said:

If he is "very obviously a top flight quality player", then why is he playing for a very obviously mediocre second tier team now? 

What other end product does he offer to make him 'top flight quality', given his truly abysmal goals return as a forward?

What contribution did he make against a distinctly less than top flight quality Dundee to stop Kilmarnock getting sworded in the play-offs? 

As recent attacking players at Kilmarnock go, I'd much rather have Greg Kiltie than the chief ballboy tbh. 

In 3 different posts you've mentioned it so far.... Tell me, do you have an obsession with ballboys?

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

In 3 different posts you've mentioned it so far.... Tell me, do you have an obsession with ballboys?

Oh dear. It seems that floundering well beneath Arbroath with all your top-flight quality superstars has ruffled you rather badly.

IMG_20211224_233305.jpg.9eae675838217c3a5eff3ddf124a62ab.jpg

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Oh dear. It seems that floundering well beneath Arbroath with all your top-flight quality superstars has ruffled you rather badly.

IMG_20211224_233305.jpg.9eae675838217c3a5eff3ddf124a62ab.jpg

Ruffled?

Aye thats right, I've been rumbled, banged to rights, by 2 Morton fans debating the quality of Killie's current squad !!

I'd ease up on the sherry triffle if I were you.

10 hours ago, virginton said:

If he is "very obviously a top flight quality player", then why is he playing for a very obviously mediocre second tier team now? 

What other end product does he offer to make him 'top flight quality', given his truly abysmal goals return as a forward?

What contribution did he make against a distinctly less than top flight quality Dundee to stop Kilmarnock getting sworded in the play-offs? 

As recent attacking players at Kilmarnock go, I'd much rather have Greg Kiltie than the chief ballboy tbh. 

You've yet again ignored the fact that he's not a forward and hasn't been for nearly a decade. You know fine well that not every single Championship player is incapable of playing at the Premiership level - McKenzie has been a regular in the top flight for a decade and could easily have had another club at that level if he hadn't chosen to stay with his hometown club.

Greg Kiltie, incidentally, despite also being a good player, also wasn't magically able to guide last season's bunch of useless losers to a win over Dundee. Kiltie has shown much less in his career to suggest he's capable at the top flight level, which is why he had as many loan deals at this level in the first place while McKenzie was a regular part of our team. Kiltie only really had two seasons as a Killie regular and we finished in the play-offs in both of them, and now he's in an out of a poor St Mirren side who could easily suffer the same fate.

Edited by craigkillie

17 hours ago, virginton said:

A proven track record of what exactly? 15 goals in 210 top flight games is atrocious, and his Championship record this season is somehow little better. 

That Kilmarnock have chosen to play a glorified ballboy on the park for the best part of a decade goes a long way to explaining why they i) got relegated in the first place and ii) are slumming it beneath a part-time outfit despite their enormous budget. 

In terms of quality as a forward, he wouldn't walk into any of the other teams in the top half of this division. 

Your remarks just show you know nothing about McKenzie. he is NOT a forward and, apart from a couple of games when he first came into the first team. never has been.

We all know you like to come on here and talk pish but please give it a rest over the New Year period.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

14 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Your remarks just show you know nothing about McKenzie. he is NOT a forward and, apart from a couple of games when he first came into the first team. never has been.

We all know you like to come on here and talk pish but please give it a rest over the New Year period.

He’s incredibly touchy. He’ll probably respond to this with what he believes to be a razor sharp witticism, rounded off with a “hilarious” meme. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Why would he change the habit of a lifetime?

19 hours ago, NFL12 said:

A lot of, if not most of his posts are polemic. I suppose we should understand that after a lifetime of supporting Morton.

😡 Hey, we aren't all like that wee knob -  some of us are perfectly well-adjusted and normal. The voices in my pants told me so and they're never wrong.