Killie v Morton - Not that any of us can be arsed.

Happy enough with that so far. Think if we had played like that under TW he would still be in a job. 

I know it's against arguably the worst team in the league but we've had almost all of the ball, made a few decent chances that required good saves, have scored a great goal, and hardly conceded any real chances. Probably more what we hoped the season would go like. 

Let's get a second goal here and put the game to bed.

We've set up not to lose. Pretty much going to plan then our midfield goes to sleep and fails to close down the Killie player who has all the time in the world to take a pop at goal and score.

It's the lack of concentration in games that's costing us goals. Midfield no where to be seen so far and you wonder how long it will take for Imrie will put on Blues or Oksanen. 

They are miles off the strikers too and Reilly and Ogwu are basically chasing shadows as they are crowded out every time they get the ball.

Defensively doing well, midfiled non existent, strikers struggling for service...  

5 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Broken wrist according to Imrie before the game on Sportsound mate.

Well at least he's not away.

This has been the usual passive stuff. A back three does not work with this squad and whether we have a back three or back four, a midfield three in front of it cannot contain Gary Oliver. If you have three genuine central midfielders in there the space wouldn't have been there for the goal. That doesn't make it Oliver's fault, it's a systemic problem and I hope Imrie learns that quickly.

65 minutes of insipid shite with a back three, 1-0 down with Hamilton the only reason it wasn't 4 or 5.

Switched to a back four, immediately came into the game, equalised within 5 minutes and were comfortably the better team from then on.

Apoplectic at whatever the f**k we were playing at not trying to win the game v 10 men (no idea why that was a red card incidentally) in stoppage time but it's a good point, especially after how bad we were for an hour.

A lot better in the 2nd half when Dougie makes a tactical switch to a back 4. 

Midfield a lot stronger when Jacobs went off. Jacobs incidentally having a very poor season. All of a sudden we are making chances and score from a corner. From then on I thought we were the better team and could have snatched it in the end. 

A good away point to be fair, but we need to get wins in this league 

We should have been out of sight in the first hour or so but I think Morton did enough for a point in the end. Kept plugging away at our weaknesses and if anyone was going to win it in the last 20 I thought it was going to be them. Regardless of him being poor on the whole, I think we would have won that game under Wright.