Killie v Morton - Not that any of us can be arsed.

3 hours ago, flood said:

I’m going. Can’t wait

so you are one of the special ones or unlucky 500.

For us with the streaming only option what is the KTV charge before I consider signing up, as hopefully it will be the last time we're Covid restricted.

Expecting a comfortable home win, we are absolutely pish and any manger bounce will need to wait until Dougie can hopefully bring some players in early next month.(and get rid of some pish)

At least he is talking about trying to win games which is refreshing.

1 hour ago, madton said:

Expecting a comfortable home win, we are absolutely pish and any manger bounce will need to wait until Dougie can hopefully bring some players in early next month.(and get rid of some pish)

Interested to see how Imrie sets us up, really got no idea what sort of shape or style of play he's going to favour.

Gutted to not be spending the day crawling the way to Kilmarnock via various bin pubs in the vicinity of Ayrshire train stations but oh well.

18 hours ago, madton said:

Seen this point a few times and I’m not sure how realistic it is. We’ll need a few departures if we’re to perform any major surgery on the squad in January, and I’m really not sure who’d be game for taking these players.