Clyde vs Queens Park

8 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Considering how ridiculously depleted our squad was against Airdrie through the week, I'm not remotely surprised by this.

One 16 year old and two guys who had their 17th birthdays in December on the bench and the young goalie recalled from loan, so no real surprise we were struggling. Clyde only had three on the bench in their last game. Gives time for Goodwillie's transfer to go through.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

24 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

So we have to play with only 3 subs available but full time multi millionaire Spiders can't gather enough players. 

Could guarantee we would somehow be deducted points if it was us

Can you explain your use of "full time multi millionaire Spiders" in the context of Covid?

Out of interest, how many QP players are listed as first team?

Looking at their website it looks like a big playing squad for this level that includes three goalkeepers.

I'm not suggesting QP are at it but I'm surprised they can't put a team together given the COVID protocols that should be in place.

50 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Out of interest, how many QP players are listed as first team?

Looking at their website it looks like a big playing squad for this level that includes three goalkeepers.

I'm not suggesting QP are at it but I'm surprised they can't put a team together given the COVID protocols that should be in place.

Rules state 10 players must be over 18. A lot of those lads on the website do not come into that category. 

1 hour ago, bullyweehutch said:

So we have to play with only 3 subs available but full time multi millionaire Spiders can't gather enough players. 

Could guarantee we would somehow be deducted points if it was us

We had enough players to fulfil the fixture last week regardless of how depleted the squad was so you're right it probably would've been a points deduction if we didn't play.

Edited by CM.

27 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

And it took a once in a century pandemic to bring about such an occurrence, unlike for Queen's who have struggled to reach that tally across the last hundred years.

Totally…even with the money being spent on them they cant guarantee 500 even when times are good. QP might be a PL side one day with attendances worse than Hamilton Accies….unsustainable business model that ??