Clyde vs Queens Park

Should have just canned it for a couple of weeks alongside the Premiership and rearranged games for February and March, where there would at least be a chance of being in a better place. Absolutely mental that we had that game rearranged for last night and will be no surprise if this one is off. 

Crowds were alreasy down since the return of spectators at football..

Throw in latest goings on im not overally suprised with perhaps limited public transport on Sunday  

Stick the away fans behind a corner flag we had to endure at Hampden and Nik Rajovic up front if we are indeed Covid smitten, that.ll do for starters..

Yer Mithers Pride🇾🇪

Edited by shawfield shed boy

34 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Disappointed that Clyde didn't manage to sell 500 tickets to our own fans for this match.

I can only assume that there are many fans worried about possible risk of infection.

Would imagine that’s a big factor along with numerous who will likely be isolating. 

36 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Disappointed that Clyde didn't manage to sell 500 tickets to our own fans for this match.

I can only assume that there are many fans worried about possible risk of infection.

Could just be down to the years of Clyde pretending they have a bigger support than they actually do. Possibly Covid as a limited factor, also.

8 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Has Haughey forked out on some extra-rustly sweetie papers yet, so you lot can finally make some noise at a game?

It's a well known fact that we have the biggest sweetie paper budget in the league.

Edited by Arachnophile

2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

I see QP have parted company with Laurie Ellis this morning. Worryingly, I see that Gardner Spiers is involved in leading the team over these next few games. Charlie Miller and Pat Scullion induced nightmares are coming back to me.

Gardner back for the Ne’erday Derby. Just couldn’t make this stuff up.