The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

Not for Andy Walker, not even a foul.
Have to say I didn't think so either. And what's more, if Hedges isn't trying to win a penalty (which I think he was) he just scores. Gets there easily early enough to get that on target.

Similar to last night. Good chance, directly followed by an arse cheek goal.

Fine margins.

McGregor on Hedges is a clear foul and red card, but what the f**k is McCrorie doing up the other end? In Walker's valid criticism of Lewis for not coming for it, he's failed to notice McCrorie being so much deeper than the rest of the defence. No positional sense.

It's a blatant foul on Hedges. Doesn't excuse the non-defending at the goal, but it's a nonsense decision. 

I don't think we're completely out of this as Rangers look ordinary, but if we lose the next goal then that will probably be that. 

It's never a foul, a wee tiny bit of contact if any, and Hedges was looking for it all the way. One that I'd say was fairly obvious live, if Hedges wanted the foul he needed to angle his run differently.

What was Hedges meant to do there? The keeper flies out several feet in the air and stops him in his track. Ball is already passed him, any contact in that situation is a foul, and surely denying a clear goalscoring opportunity in this case.

Its a foul, because Alan McGregor has came out, went to play the ball, completely missed it and made contact with the man. Anyone claiming its not a foul is going to have some fucking time of it explaining away every single other instance where ball missed + contact = foul.

I am not suggesting for a minute that Clancy has cheated but how has he and the assistant on that side managed to miss that. I thought the only decision to make was if it was a penalty/free kick. Was a clear red as he was about a week late so an attempt to play the ball was surely out of the equation.