The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Aye, Celtic only scored the winning goal as a result of this being missed, so it's nothing, really...

If it was an henryesque handball or player that was yards offside I would be annoyed personally but a hand ball off a header from point blank range near the half way line I would personally put down it down to one of those run of the mill things.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If it was an henryesque handball or player that was yards offside I would be annoyed personally but a hand ball off a header from point blank range near the half way line I would personally put down it down to one of those run of the mill things.

Wait till it happens to you. Oh, hold on...

I think he wants you to apologise m8.

18 hours ago, Dubford don said:

Sevco are a vile club which should have never been allowed to replace the original and equally vile rangers 

Have to disagree. This incarnation is far far worse than the original lot. They have a ginormous chip on their shoulder about the old club dying and are on a revenge mission to cause as much disruption to the Scottish game as possible while stirring up their baying hoards with a 'the world's against us' policy that'd put their Celtic business partners to shame and upping their thinly disguised sectarianism driven PR output. It's a cliche but in this case it's true...there are no words to describe exactly how despicable the Sevco version is. 

Waiting patiently for all those fans who criticised Rangers for complaining to post about how they were wrong and the club was proved right in hindsight…

“Clancy isn't involved in any of the six Premiership games this midweek but the SFA insist it is NOT to do with Ibrox chiefs complaining about his Pittodrie performance and simply down to the referee having a free week.”

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

Waiting patiently for all those fans who criticised Rangers for complaining to post about how they were wrong and the club was proved right in hindsight…

If Rangers* 8 point letter of complaint to the SFA about poor refereeing had included reference to the penalty that wasn't awarded against Allan McGregor, we might be magnanimous and delude ourselves into thinking they were unselfishly taking decisive action about the poor standard of officiating for the good of the whole of Scottish football.

After all, none of the eight incidents they cited (nor their goal) would have subsequently happened if the officials hadn't blundered by failing to award a penalty to Aberdeen, the biggest error in the game by some magnitude.

Instead, it is clear that they want to play Billy Big Baws in front of their supporters and demand the right to pick and choose who should and shouldn't referee their games. Imagine the seethe if they actually lost a game to a genuine refereeing error! You know; the kind of unfair decision that goes against the diddy clubs week in week out. They'd be demanding resignations and a restart to the season!

On the subject of the diddy clubs, why is it that their officials, managers and players regularly get hauled up before the beaks for daring to criticise decisions of the officials, yet Rangers* can complain on an industrial scale and are instead offered a cordial meeting with the SFA?