The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

Anyway, on to the football. I always look forward to these matches, but don’t always look back fondly on them. Looks like we might see a similar team that played against Dundee, unless there’s some unexpected action in or out over the weekend.

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Anyway, on to the football. I always look forward to these matches, but don’t always look back fondly on them. Looks like we might see a similar team that played against Dundee, unless there’s some unexpected action in or out over the weekend.

Think it will be the usual blood and thunder of a Rangers v Aberdeen pittodrie fixture 

Gio seems to have squared up our defensive issues since the last fixture 

so I’m going to go for 5-4 to Rangers now that I have pointed that out 

Edited by Forever_blueco

18 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

^^^^
he started it 

No he didn’t. 

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This is going well. Primary school behaviour so far in most of this thread, from both sides.

You can never get tired of telling the **** “YNRA”.

Ever. 
And nor should we. 

But I’ll ask your permission next time 😄

1 minute ago, sairyinthat said:

you better hope that you do or i feel you will struggle to finish champions this year.

Even if we lost, which we haven't at Pittodrie since 2016, we'd still be 3 points ahead so I don't really follow your logic. 

Just now, DMCs said:

Even if we lost, which we haven't at Pittodrie since 2016, we'd still be 3 points ahead so I don't really follow your logic. 

be a six point turnover in the blink of an eye puts the pressure on you;s big time and you are partial to buckling+ your deadly rivals are flying right now with superb incomers,But who knows eh.

1 minute ago, sairyinthat said:

be a six point turnover in the blink of an eye puts the pressure on you;s big time and you are partial to buckling+ your deadly rivals are flying right now with superb incomers,But who knows eh.

what.gif.3df161726bf56b8ff94d963e63f0cf34.gif