The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

Rewatching that again, an experienced ref like Clancy should not be getting conned like that. 

Drew asks if its ineptitude or corruption, any other ref I'd say ineptitude but with Clancy I don't know. 

Again, fantastic to see them thinking they’ve been robbed by the ref because of a few inconsequential fouls and a late second yellow card.

Completely forgetting that their keeper wiped out an opposition player in the box 20 minutes in, Clancy didn’t even stop play and they scored seconds later [emoji28]

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Rewatching that again, an experienced ref like Clancy should not be getting conned like that. 

Drew asks if its ineptitude or corruption, any other ref I'd say ineptitude but with Clancy I don't know. 

Aye, right enough. You’re again hard done by with the most important decisions. You must feel robbed of what would otherwise have been a certain 3 points. That’s twice now after the injustice at Ibrox in October.

45 minutes ago, big al said:

Aye, right enough. You’re again hard done by with the most important decisions. You must feel robbed of what would otherwise have been a certain 3 points. That’s twice now after the injustice at Ibrox in October.

You don't think that Clancy should have seen through Broons simulation?

9 hours ago, bennett said:

I’m so confused. One week some ref or other is a Rangers sympathiser and the next he’s a Celtic guy. Are you able to list the refs in Scotland and which half of the gruesome twosome each of them have leanings towards. It’ll make it easier for the rest of us.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

You really are one boring *** twat.

To have the audacity to suggest your mob got the wrong end of the refereeing is incredible.

….. actually, thinking about it, it’s not, you self-entitled clown. 
Your mob get more decisions going your way than any other club.

Only in Scotland would you have known fans of a club refereeing that same club, and there are far, far too many referees in Scotland that do.

The SFA enable this. Another joke is the **** think the SFA have it in for them 😆

To paraphrase, STFU you clown 

8 hours ago, bennett said:

There were alot of tackles and the game was fairly heated in spells. I saw players getting shoved, players rolling about on several occasions trying to get opponents booked, and the ref not booking for tackles that I felt were bookings and booking for tackles that were similar. 
Any decent professional should know in a game like that, if you have been booked don’t do anything that gives the ref a chance to book you again as it’s going to happen to someone at some point. Unfortunately for your mob Kent didn’t have that intelligence. Luckily for your mob it didn’t affect the result at all as the 10 sat in and got the draw you barely deserved anyway.

Games hinge on moments and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that McGregors foul on Hedges was that moment. You got away with 1 again and all this chat about Brown is just deflection. 
I don’t expect you to understand or acknowledge this, you are a *** after all. Perspective is definitely not in the *** repertoire.

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I’ll be honest, I really enjoyed that. 

Also noticed that Kent doesn’t protest his red card at all. I’m sure @AJF thinks that means it was the right decision, if I was to consult the debate about rangers penalty against us at ibrox. 

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ll be honest, I really enjoyed that. 

Also noticed that Kent doesn’t protest his red card at all. I’m sure @AJF thinks that means it was the right decision, if I was to consult the debate about rangers penalty against us at ibrox. 

Not Telling Bbc GIF by Line of Duty

No wonder Rangers and Celtic get all the decisions against other teams as when they don't there is a campaign in the Glasgow media when a decision goes against them. Yet the biggest injustice was when Rangers scored just after Aberdeen should have had a pen but because it isn't Rangers/Celtic then it doesn't matter. 

f**k the Glasgow Press