The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Halliday against Morten?

Wasn't there retrospective action taken against Morelos and Kent for gestures a few seasons ago?

I think they are slightly different in the sense that they are gestures to the crowd which could be seen as inciting them.

As mentioned before, the only time I can remember it being a booking between two players was Candeias and Ferdinand. Nothing in the Brown incident last night for me.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think they are slightly different in the sense that they are gestures to the crowd which could be seen as inciting them.

As mentioned before, the only time I can remember it being a booking between two players was Candeias and Ferdinand. Nothing in the Brown incident last night for me.

No wonder you hide away here. You really are utterly pathetic 

34 minutes ago, AJF said:

Noticed that once I read back through the rest of the posts.

The gesturing was embarrassing,  the simulating an injury was something that Clancy should have seen through.

5 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Yeh he shat it. He could / should have sent off Brown , McCrorie and Hayes. Hayes is actually a straight Red!

He booked the Rangers captain for a great challenge and gave a penalty against Rangers when ball hit hand when at players side and actually booked Morelos for having an arm by his side

The minimal contact between McGregor and Hedges is the Aberdeen player thrown out a leg as he knows he’s never getting the ball. It’s called simulation and a bookable offence. Your captain / asst manager knows all about it. 

The referee also should have sent off Brown for gesturing to Kent and sarcastic applauding him.

Clancy is an out and out cheat. 

windowlicker.gifWhat flavour are your windows?

I’d suggest bitter orange (b@stard) flavour? 
🤡

If you don’t know by now you’ll never know
Barisic fouled twice at penalty 
Morelos booked for having arms
Kent sent off for two bookings that were not even fouls
Brown and McRorie both should have been off. Both should have been booked before they were
Barisic hit twice in the face by Hayes who was booked and had also hit Wright in the face 
Ball was moving as penalty is hit 
But hey Rangers get all the decisions. 
Lovely [emoji4]

5 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Yeh he shat it. He could / should have sent off Brown , McCrorie and Hayes. Hayes is actually a straight Red!

He booked the Rangers captain for a great challenge and gave a penalty against Rangers when ball hit hand when at players side and actually booked Morelos for having an arm by his side

The minimal contact between McGregor and Hedges is the Aberdeen player thrown out a leg as he knows he’s never getting the ball. It’s called simulation and a bookable offence. Your captain / asst manager knows all about it. 

The referee also should have sent off Brown for gesturing to Kent and sarcastic applauding him.

Clancy is an out and out cheat. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Post of the century. Take a bow for that effort. 
You should hear the 1 about 55, you’re going to love that story.

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

He was booked for a fair challenge. Rather than play the @AJFcard, I'll admit that I can see why it was given. He didn't really have to throw himself in to it either.

Especially when we know what Morelos is like 🙂

Morelos outdid his usual diving antics at that challenge. He threw himself at least a foot up in the air twice whilst rolling around and almost hit Hedges with his second tumble. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Halliday against Morten?

Wasn't there retrospective action taken against Morelos and Kent for gestures a few seasons ago?

I’m not sure that pointing out to Kent where the tunnel is, and also asking him to get a move on because Aberdeen were trying to win the game, would qualify as offensive gestures.

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Did Rangers* seriously ask not to have the league sponsor behind them in the interviews? 

What a bunch of petty c***s 😂

Yes, although “ask” is stretching it a bit. They order Sky to remove the boards.

I have a grudging admiration for Brown.  Two totally separate Rangers legal entities have fallen for his wind up tactics for years.  He must have missed them in the early years of the latest incarnation.  Wouldn't put it past him to come out of retirement and pester their third incarnation when the overspending hits them in the next few years and they are back in League 2.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

290921000_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.6fdbc11c9067239433a33e24f5811394.pngDissension among the brethren, the WM will have to exert his authority.

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

No wonder you hide away here. You really are utterly pathetic 

I’d say it’s clutching at straws thinking Brown should be booked for attempting to wind up a player. His play acting and demeanour is ridiculous and infuriating in equal measure, but like I’ve alluded to above, it is extremely rare for players to get booked for that sort of stuff.

Surely we don’t want football to turn into a sport where players go running to the ref to say someone has upset them?

43 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Because they have ordered that the Aberdeen sponsor board be removed from view, which no other team do. It’s not just cinch that is on that board.

No other team do it because they are not embroiled in a legal battle with the league sponsor, with Rangers arguing the display of said sponsor breaches one of their own contracts.

No matter how frivolous the claim may seem, it’s the subject of litigation. It’s nothing personal with Aberdeen, it has happened at every away ground we’ve been to so far.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Noticed that once I read back through the rest of the posts.

The gesturing was embarrassing,  the simulating an injury was something that Clancy should have seen through.

Agree with that wholeheartedly. It’s a double standard that it is often overlooked when Brown does something so embarrassing like that simply because he is good at it.