The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

Oh my, that McGregor decision and those Kent decisions are terrible.

McGregor very, very lucky.

As for Kent, the little cushioning-touch he used to control the the ball before BrandRangers goal, was a thing of beauty! (Even if he himself is an ugly knvt)!

The mighty Dons can take a lot from that game.  Starving BrandRangers of possession isn't a bad strategy... but I'm still struggling to see how we break down teams that know how to sit deep.

Edited by aDONisSheep

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

He was booked for a fair challenge. Rather than play the @AJFcard, I'll admit that I can see why it was given. He didn't really have to throw himself in to it either.

Especially when we know what Morelos is like 🙂

Oh yeah, I do remember now. That was a fair booking. But someone thinks it should’ve been red? 

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

He was booked for a fair challenge. Rather than play the @AJFcard, I'll admit that I can see why it was given. He didn't really have to throw himself in to it either.

Especially when we know what Morelos is like 🙂

What haven't I admitted, exactly? I've said all along it should've been a foul on Hedges.

52 minutes ago, AJF said:

What haven't I admitted, exactly? I've said all along it should've been a foul on Hedges.

You're complaining about the second yellow that Kent received. The other guy explained that it wasn't a yellow but Kent shouldn't have throw in to the challenge because he should know what Brown is like.

McCrorie was also booked for a fair challenge. I am explaining that he shouldn't have thrown himself in to the challenge as he should know what Morelos is like. He was booked purely based on the Morelos reaction.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You're complaining about the second yellow that Kent received. The other guy explained that it wasn't a yellow but Kent shouldn't have throw in to the challenge because he should know what Brown is like.

McCrorie was also booked for a fair challenge. I am explaining that he shouldn't have thrown himself in to the challenge as he should know what Morelos is like. He was booked purely based on the Morelos reaction.

I get you now, cheers.

That revolves back to my original point though. I don't understand why should I need to say "that's never a booking... BUT, I think Kent has been naïve" rather than just say "that's never a booking", which is what I said. There is this clamour for blame to be apportioned to Kent for the referee getting the decision wrong which I am not going to buy into.

I'm not going to go over any longer what I feel is a fairly inoffensive view to take on an incorrect refereeing decision.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

When does this ever happen in a game? Absolutely desperate stuff here

Kent said something to brown as he walked towards him then again when he turned round after walking past him, I think brown quite enjoyed the conversation. 

45 minutes ago, AJF said:

I get you now, cheers.

That revolves back to my original point though. I don't understand why should I need to say "that's never a booking... BUT, I think Kent has been naïve" rather than just say "that's never a booking", which is what I said. There is this clamour for blame to be apportioned to Kent for the referee getting the decision wrong which I am not going to buy into.

I'm not going to go over any longer what I feel is a fairly inoffensive view to take on an incorrect refereeing decision.

It was tongue in cheek. 

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Only time I can remember is when Candeias got sent off for blowing kisses to Anton Ferdinand.

Halliday against Morten?

Wasn't there retrospective action taken against Morelos and Kent for gestures a few seasons ago?