The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

1 minute ago, Sheep62 said:

Don't be so fucking stupid, an absolute stick on foul

Kent is an idiot for giving the officials a decision to make

I never said it wasn’t a foul, I said it wasn’t a booking. Absolute minimal contact and Brown’s theatrics got him sent off. Poor refereeing.

Aye, that adds a lot of weight to the argument.
I didn't say he was right. [emoji1787]

Kent's been watching him dish out Yellows for nothing all night, after missing the red in the game on McGregor. Kent needs to be smarter and just let Brown clear it, not like he doesn't know Scott Brown. We all saw him making a meal of it before Kent got near him, been at it for years.

Sums up Rangers tonight really, pretty clueless.

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

I didn't say he was right. emoji1787.png

Kent's been watching him dish out Yellows for nothing all night, after missing the red in the game on McGregor. Kent needs to be smarter and just let Brown clear it, not like he doesn't know Scott Brown. We all saw him making a meal of it before Kent got near him, been at it for years.

Sums up Rangers tonight really, pretty clueless.

It’s never the right decision to blame a player for a poor refereeing decision. What has happened before is immaterial, it wasn’t a bookable offence.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I never said it wasn’t a foul, I said it wasn’t a booking. Absolute minimal contact and Brown’s theatrics got him sent off. Poor refereeing.

Kent is on a yellow, so nobodies fault but his own.

Stupid and unnecessary foul to give away.

Made it an easy decision for Clancy 

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Kent is on a yellow, so nobodies fault but his own.

Stupid and unnecessary foul to give away.

Made it an easy decision for Clancy 

It’s absolutely Clancy’s fault. It’s not a bookable offence, anyone arguing otherwise is at it. The fact that nobody is saying, aye it was a booking, and are instead saying he gave the ref a decision to make, says a lot.

Good performance, occasionally very good. Some excellent individual performances. Certainly the better team over the 90 minutes. Just disappointed that we weren't able to win as Rangers look pretty guff. I had seen people saying they had improved under van Bronckhorst, and the results have clearly been good, but they looked like a nothing team tonight. 

Broony is the absolute king of shitehousery. Fucking love it. Grassing Lundstram in to the referee for having a bloody nose and getting him telt to go off for treatment...that's just absolutely wonderful stuff.

Yet again, should have been a win. Keep that level of performance up for the rest of the season and we'll probably finish 3rd.