The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

It’s an incident being discussed on a match thread for a game on sky. This copy and paste retort from twitter doesn’t really add up tbh.

I would NEVER watch your mob .. NEVER! You unwashed are a strange bunch indeed. 

Brown eventually booked about 30 minutes after he should have been 

Tav booked for excellent challenge 

Same old Kevin Clancy

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You see it every time rangers are on sky. As if no one other than rangers fans and the fans of the team they’re playing are allowed to watch and comment on it.

Someone should tell Sky thats the rules.  Will cost them a few quid in subscriptions but rules is rules.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Something that isn't just a coming together of legs of two guys nowhere near the ball.

Its not though is it? Its an attempt to play the ball that completely missed the ball becasue Hedges got there first, and played the man instead. Arguing that he has to hit the man harder before its a foul is verging on yer da's thoughts on the matter tbh

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You see it every time rangers are on sky. As if no one other than rangers fans and the fans of the team they’re playing are allowed to watch and comment on it.

I think some just support Rangers and have a general disinterest/disdain for Scottish football for various reasons.

1 minute ago, AB1872 said:

I would NEVER watch your mob .. NEVER! You unwashed are a strange bunch indeed. 

Brown eventually booked about 30 minutes after he should have been 

Tav booked for excellent challenge 

Same old Kevin Clancy

I generally try and watch Scottish football whenever it’s on the tele even if it’s on in the background. But then again I’m not a bitter orc.

What does the phrase "what was Hedges meant to do" mean here? He's not meant to do anything, but simply brushing against someone whilst chasing after a ball doesn't constitute a foul. You don't get fouls for simply getting on the end of a long ball.
If you mean "what's he meant to do in order to win a foul", then he needs to angle his run towards McGregor a bit more and take a bigger hit. It would be cheating, but would most likely earn him a foul.

Both scenarios are fouls.

I thought we were quite good for the opening 20 minutes, especially in our ball retention, but have lost our way a bit after going behind despite never really looking in danger of conceding again. Not much in the game, though - and we would probably be ahead and in a great position if the referee had done his job properly. 

We need to get bodies closer to Ramirez in the second half. He has been a bit isolated at times and it is clear that we are missing Watkins in that regard. Still think there's at least one goal in this for us, but not sure I fully trust our defence yet not to concede at least once more.