Lichties vs Accies, Wednesday 9th February

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Gonna be no McKenna probably and Craigen suspended too think it’s nailed on to be

Gaston

JT

Little 

ToB

Hammy

Stewart

Hammy

Low

Henderson

Wighton

Hamilton

Which is still a brilliant starting XI

6 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Would like to see us get the entire terracing for this game. Can't imagine Accies will bring more than 100 so could easily put them in the away section of the stand. Would be great to get behind both goals.

I'm  a bit superstitious so let's just keep it as its been 🇱🇻

Would like to see us get the entire terracing for this game. Can't imagine Accies will bring more than 100 so could easily put them in the away section of the stand. Would be great to get behind both goals.
We would barely bring over 100 for a Saturday 3pm never mind a midweek night with no way home after the game unless you've come up in a car.

Accies support on Wed night will be between 50-100 max - don't think our supporters bus is running for it either.

7 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

At least we will get back into the full East terracing after ther BBC took half of it for no reason whatsoever for the Killie game.

1 hour ago, keptie said:

At least we will get back into the full East terracing after ther BBC took half of it for no reason whatsoever for the Killie game.

Aye that was just nonsense. No need for it at all. They don’t even need to be at the game. They could do it from a studio in Glasgow 

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Aye that was just nonsense. No need for it at all. They don’t even need to be at the game. They could do it from a studio in Glasgow 

It would have been great to have been in that terrace when we scored, it would've been mental. 

I've never been to Gayfield and it's one of only 3 SPFL grounds I've got to get to.

What are Arbroath doing if they go up?  Wouldn't want to miss it when I've been in  Arbroath so many times but there' been no game on.

Mulling over coming up on Wednesday.