Thistle vs Ayr - Tuesday 1st February 2022

All refunds processed on Thursday 30th December. Can take 3-5 working days to reach your account. Bank holiday on Monday may have delayed payments. I get in touch if not received by tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I got mine on the 1st, I'm with the Nationwide Building Society so not sure if it depends on who your bank is when you get the money.

Thanks, I used a credit card, so perhaps that's the difference in timing.

• R&Y99 changed the title to Thistle vs Ayr - 1st February 2022

Three games in hand we hold over the two teams directly above us, a win here would be a good start. 

Ayr seem a bit up and down with recent form including some impressive results, with wins over Arbroath and Raith. 

You would like to think we will have added to the squad in the coming days in time for this game.

Any win will do here Thistle.

Thank you.

• R&Y99 changed the title to Thistle vs Ayr - Tuesday 1st February 2022

I’m not expecting anything here really apart from one or two new names on the team sheet. Ashford and Maxwell should start in place of Gondoh and Muirhead imo. Adeloye was shite but I’d like to see him up front with another striker.

With Rudden likely to be away, it’s interesting to see how McCall sets up here, if sticking with 2 up front, I’d like to see Cammy Smith play just off Graham. But a 4-3-3 probably accommodates us more as we can get a midfield trio of Banzo, Doc, Crawford/Turner. 

McAdams

Houston Rowe Baird Reading 

Murdoch Dempsey Maxwell

Gondoh Adeloye Ashford 

Subs: Albinson, Muirhead, McGinty, Smith, McInroy, O’Connor, McKenzie, Moffat, Bryden 

Shouting a sneaky 2-1 win with an Ashford hat trick.