Belated Diamonds v Alloa

Airdrie.played well attacking wise creative and confident and really should have put Alloa to the sword before half time, Alloa who looked like they came looking for a point,changed it up with Sammo up front with the talented Henderson......Airdrie should have won a lot easier,but as stated before we have a soft centre and will give any team chances, I think this could just be in this teams DNA unfortunately the only way to counteract it is to much more clinical up front.  Cove look home and hosed at the turn. We need a consistent run of fixtures, The Queens game next is massive and we will probably need to gowith the same 11, hopefully get our business done early inJanuary..

9 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

An absolute peach from McInroy there. We absolutely battered Alloa and those highlights made it look far more even than it was.

Some genuinely lol moments at the Comms team as well:

46.19, Alloa lose possession, co-comms "aw shite" 😂

Airdrie penalty hits the bar with Hutton diving on the ground, co-comms "Hutton went the right way" 🤨

Alloa score a perfectly good goal, both Comms call it offside and then blame a lack of celebration from wee Barry the Ned as to why they got it wrong 😂

Easton batters the post for the first time "that's hit the post, which isn't far away" nawww, really? 

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

An absolute peach from McInroy there. We absolutely battered Alloa and those highlights made it look far more even than it was.

Some genuinely lol moments at the Comms team as well:

46.19, Alloa lose possession, co-comms "aw shite" 😂

Airdrie penalty hits the bar with Hutton diving on the ground, co-comms "Hutton went the right way" 🤨

Alloa score a perfectly good goal, both Comms call it offside and then blame a lack of celebration from wee Barry the Ned as to why they got it wrong 😂

Easton batters the post for the first time "that's hit the post, which isn't far away" nawww, really? 

Live commentary is by it's very nature chaotic. But at least we're not the chaotic evil of Falkirk TV. 

It was a great laugh on stream when I hadn't started the replay buffer to record the first goal after 40 seconds.

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Live commentary is by it's very nature chaotic. But at least we're not the chaotic evil of Falkirk TV. 

It was a great laugh on stream when I hadn't started the replay buffer to record the first goal after 40 seconds.

I actually thought the commentary was fine, fairly light hearted in the grand scheme of things and certainly not the "every bad result's an injustice" from the Grangemouth region.

Couldn't be there yesterday due to our own boxing day traditions but caught the highlights. McInroy at this level is a ridiculous player, fitness, technique, vision, bravery, everything Kyle Turner brought last season. FWIW I think McInroy will extend to the end of season and ONLY if we get promoted we'll see him next season, but again only IMO, if we don't go up I could easily see a Hamilton (if they don't come down), Raith (with the McGlynn - Celtic connection) or someone like that taking a look.  I think Alloa were still digesting the Christmas dinner by the looks of things and some tidy finishing for the goals.

Surely that's wee Barry's jacket on a shoogly peg, no offence to Alloa but the wee rat deserves it.

9 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I actually thought the commentary was fine, fairly light hearted in the grand scheme of things and certainly not the "every bad result's an injustice" from the Grangemouth region.

Couldn't be there yesterday due to our own boxing day traditions but caught the highlights. McInroy at this level is a ridiculous player, fitness, technique, vision, bravery, everything Kyle Turner brought last season. FWIW I think McInroy will extend to the end of season and ONLY if we get promoted we'll see him next season, but again only IMO, if we don't go up I could easily see a Hamilton (if they don't come down), Raith (with the McGlynn - Celtic connection) or someone like that taking a look.  I think Alloa were still digesting the Christmas dinner by the looks of things and some tidy finishing for the goals.

Surely that's wee Barry's jacket on a shoogly peg, no offence to Alloa but the wee rat deserves it.

I agree, I think McInroy will stay until the end of the season as he seems to be enjoying his football and for him it’s probably better to stand out at this level than risk moving up a level in January when he might take a few games to settle in. Much like Kyle Turner I don’t think we have much chance of keeping him beyond this season unless we get promoted, he would be perfect in the current Raith team with the way they play now you mention it. He’s a great all round midfielder and brings a lot of balance to our current midfield four. His goal yesterday was outstanding, I had a great view from behind it and the speed and slight curve he got on the ball was brilliant to watch.

31 minutes ago, Tory Boy said:

Does anybody know how the Airdrie fan who fell at half time is getting on? Looked a real sore one. 

I've just seen what happened on camera.  Three rows up he fell down from and looked head-first.

He was helping another boy who looked more infirm and lost his footing himself. Hope its not too bad.