God Save The Queen

Lex

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Judging by the hilarious tone of these they are being spat out by a North Korean bot.

Not sure if ‘long live your body’ is confirmation of bot/mentalist/fellow shapeshifting reptilian/all of the above. 

CDD72687-E587-4A99-BB45-314BF5A8FB63.jpeg

Some head the balls in the States too.

This is about the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard case:- "Fans of Mr Depp have also been lining the streets outside the courthouse in support of the Pirates star to catch a glimpse of him entering the courthouse and to try to get one of the limited spaces in the public gallery each morning.

Speaking in the line for a gallery seat on Thursday morning, Yvonne Deboer told The Independent that she had taken a year off work to come to Virginia from her home in Los Angeles for the duration of the trial and had camped out every night to get a seat inside the courtroom.

“I love him dearly. I believe him and I’m here just for him, to support him,” she said of Mr Depp."

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Some head the balls in the States too.

This is about the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard cas e:- "Fans of Mr Depp have also been lining the streets outside the courthouse in support of the Pirates star to catch a glimpse of him entering the courthouse and to try to get one of the limited spaces in the public gallery each morning.

Speaking in the line for a gallery seat on Thursday morning, Yvonne Deboer told The Independent that she had taken a year off work to come to Virginia from her home in Los Angeles for the duration of the trial and had camped out every night to get a seat inside the courtroom.

“I love him dearly. I believe him and I’m here just for him, to support him,” she said of Mr Depp."

This could easily be the same sycophants that camp outside any hospital where there's a german "royal" baby being born or a wedding eg. the soldier's laddie to the american bint, taking place.  Apparently there's some from this cult (think i've spelt it correctly) already camped outside the rent-free residence in london where their leader resides.  Strange and deranged people (in equal measures) indeed.

Most of the people on here just sound a little envious, tbh.

I think, now and again, it’s quite good to celebrate our country and look back on all the events which have occurred.

Pleased to see that my daughter has festooned her shops in a modest number of Union flags.

8 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I think, now and again, it’s quite good to celebrate our country and look back on all the events which have occurred.

Pleased to see that my daughter has festooned her shops in a modest number of Union flags.

Envious of a privileged life, the personification of the class system that totally shits on the people of UK?

Envious of a family who cover everything up that might cause embarrassment? 

Envious of an outdated far right wing organisation( remember young Lizzie's Nazi salute?)

While there are forelock tugging, subservient people like yourself about they will always thrive.

But as a devoted supporter of a party who deliberately set out to destroy society to feather their own nests, it is no surprise.

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

22 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Envious of a privileged life, the personification of the class system that totally shits on the people of UK?

Envious of a family who cover everything up that might cause embarrassment? 

Envious of an outdated far right wing organisation( remember young Lizzie's Nazi salute?)

While there are forelock tugging, subservient people like yourself about they will always thrive.

But as a devoted supporter of a party who deliberately set out to destroy society to feather their own nests, it is no surprise.

And a Happy and Glorious weekend to you.

Keep happy.

55 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Falkirk’s shame strikes again 🙄

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Has she, aye?

Just now, GiGi said:

Has she, aye?

Least the right-thinking of Falkirk will get the double bonus of avoiding the premises of a bootlicker, and someone related* to this absolute weapon. 

*If any of the utter shit he spews on here was true, which it certainly isnt

If someone is against the monarchy then I’m fine with that.  Many of my social circle hold this view.

What I don’t understand is the sheer level of anger from some of the posters on here.  It’s not normal.

DPB’s fellow Falkirk fans turning on him for not hating the Monarchy is just weird.

I bet the haters aren’t as angry offline.  Being behind a screen seems to bring out the worst in people.

Take a chill pill folks 💊 

1 minute ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

If someone is against the monarchy then I’m fine with that.  Many of my social circle hold this view.

What I don’t understand is the sheer level of anger from some of the posters on here.  It’s not normal.

DPB’s fellow Falkirk fans turning on him for not hating the Monarchy is just weird.

I bet the haters aren’t as angry offline.  Being behind a screen seems to bring out the worst in people.

Take a chill pill folks 💊 

Off course they're not. Do you think people will be ranting like they do on here. It's just venting and a carry on.