God Save The Queen

Lex

57 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I find it quite funny that so many folk in the media and the general population are utterly besotted with the whole idea of the monarchy that it never entered their minds that some folk actually think the whole idea of it is ridiculous. I'm not shocked at the booing, I'm shocked at the shocked reaction. 

I wonder what action they went to take against people booing 

C7AF2B9F-8EC8-45A6-8DC1-54DBC1C8FF69.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I wonder what action they went to take against people booing 

C7AF2B9F-8EC8-45A6-8DC1-54DBC1C8FF69.jpeg

Cult elders doing their bit, I see. Davey’s sycophancy is especially disgusting - but it reminded me he existed.

I’m assuming all who are hunted down for offending the Gods will be publicly led to the stake.

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That Ed Davey quote is bonkers.

Never forget the Queen was prepared to spend any amount of money to help her paedo son evade justice

To be fair to Ed Davey, he’s probably happier living in the past. It was a simpler time, when peasants unquestioningly doffed their caps to their feudal masters and the Liberals were more than just glorified local councillors.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Not the queen, obvs but similar levels of heads gone/worshipping of false gods.

Cant help thinking it would have been better all round to leave her like this:

20220515_214401.jpg

Big fan of the rope around the neck

14 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

It would be much harsher if they sent in the execrable Philip Schofield. 

I was press ganged into watching that shite last night as I knew a load of the highland dancing lasses.   Excruciating doesnt come close to describing Titsmarsh and Cruise.  

Plus I didn't hear that fat f**k Djalili (or whatever he's called) poke fun at the Omani, Welsh, Indian, Irish accents when introducing them. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I was press ganged into watching that shite last night as I knew a load of the highland dancing lasses.   Excruciating doesnt come close to describing Titsmarsh and Cruise.  

Plus I didn't hear that fat f**k Djalili (or whatever he's called) poke fun at the Omani, Welsh, Indian, Irish accents when introducing them. 

He poked fun at the Scottish accent when introducing the pipers and Highland dancers.

Whoever wrote his shite scripts should be hung, drawn and quartered with him.

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

He poked fun at the Scottish accent when introducing the pipers and Highland dancers.

Whoever wrote his shite scripts should be hung, drawn and quartered with him.

39256DA8-6288-44CA-AE56-46BA289A0D29.gif