God Save The Queen

Lex

6 hours ago, Antlion said:

The Tories continue to be too thick and/or lazy to even try and make it look like they’re not given copy-and-paste sycophancy from on high. Presumably they’ve contracted out PR services to their mates newly-created PR businesses.

BA46B4CD-AA59-4E2C-B66A-DF569E26DB6D.jpeg

Tausendjähriges Reich

I serve the Soviet Union

HAIL HYDRA!

23 hours ago, Antlion said:

Aside from the fact there’s f**k all wrong with the old fraud and this entire thing is designed to enable Johnson’s “COVID is nothing - see” line, it’s sickening that rags like that - which are forever against the feckless and workshy - will suddenly accept having an inferior write a letter in your name as back-breaking Labour. Scum of the earth.

My line of thinking for conspiracy was more after Andy and Charles recent disastrous PR the RF needs a story to garner a bit of public sympathy and affection while distracting from the clusterfuck of those two. Low and behold “Queen Gets Covid and Works Through it Despite Being 95” Now sit back wait for sycophants to come out with the usual “don’t she do us proud” and “she’s a credit to the nation” pish.  Doubt she gives a shit about Boris, RF only give a shit about protecting their own interests.  

Edited by San Starko Rover

13 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

My line of thinking for conspiracy was more after Andy and Charles recent disastrous PR the RF needs a story to garner a bit of public sympathy and affection while distracting from the clusterfuck of those two. Low and behold “Queen Gets Covid and Works Through it Despite Being 95” Now sit back wait for sycophants to come out with the usual “don’t she do us proud” and “she’s a credit to the nation” pish.  Doubt she gives a shit about Boris, RF only give a shit about protecting their own interests.  

Not much to disagree with there - but I reckon that their mutual self interests - Johnson’s and the Windsors’ - probably create a near-perfect Venn diagram. The old shit is a hardcore Tory (politically neutral my arse - her affiliation is just hidden from the public) and the fat shit an elitist. The Windsors’ line their pockets through fleecing the people, and so does Johnson. Johnson relies on UK nationalism and jingoism to survive and so do the Windsors. They’re at the same trough.

Whether they give a shit about each other is immaterial, really - Liz just needs a compliant sycophant to keep up the charade of her superiority, and Johnson needs to be seen by the Little British public to be a loyalist sycophant. It would be funny if these mutually-reliant c***s hated each other and yet were locked together, but from what I read, the old bat‘s knickers were wringing at the thought of his election. Whether she’s changed her mind on him since then, I don’t know - but she’s probably not bright enough to have done so.

6 minutes ago, stu20vt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60477065

wait I thought she was working through covid according to the Daily Mail etc

Notice the Beeb (and pretty much every media outlet) faithfully parrots the palace’s “light duties” soundbite. f**k only knows what these are meant to be - and I doubt we ever will, lest we realise they’re laughably unnecessary.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Notice the Beeb (and pretty much every media outlet) faithfully parrots the palace’s “light duties” soundbite. f**k only knows what these are meant to be - and I doubt we ever will, lest we realise they’re laughably unnecessary.

Light duties? Quite right too. Damn ridiculous expecting someone of her age to be laying bricks or driving an articulated lorry. 

Light duties? The royal family? 👑

😂

• 4 weeks later...
I can't believe these ungrateful colonials want to become a republic.
FOuIpHOWYAUySAz?format=jpg&name=medium
A PR disaster of a tour capped nicely by Wills trying to keep his composure as the Jamaican PM says they're going to become a republic. Magnificent [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I can't believe these ungrateful colonials want to become a republic.

I can’t believe* so many of those “take back control!” GBNews types apparently didn’t mean it - or at least didn’t mean taking back control should apply to brown people in Bongo Bongo Land. They’re beelin at the thought of Jamaica daring to cut final ties with its former colonial masters. You love to see it.

* I can absolutely believe it, the manky, racist c***s.