God Save The Queen

Lex

1 minute ago, helicopter said:

She won't be dead she probably has a mild cold.

If they disrupt programming over news that she’s “comfortable” and “sitting up”, imagine what it’s gonna be like when she’s not only merely dead but really most sincerely dead.

Absolutely no fan of the monarchy and would love to see it disbanded, but the queen herself seems like a decent auld burd who would be game for a laugh so condolences and all that. But I really, really can't wait to see Nick Witchell crying live on air. He's a repulsive, odious little c**t.

23 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I wish the news reports would use people's name, rather than the Duke of Cambridge etc. I've now clue who is what Duke and have no interest. Give me an actual first name.

If he's in Scotland then Chuck should be referred to as The Duke of Rothesay, not the PoW.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Absolutely no fan of the monarchy and would love to see it disbanded, but the queen herself seems like a decent auld burd who would be game for a laugh so condolences and all that. But I really, really can't wait to see Nick Witchell crying live on air. He's a repulsive, odious little c**t.

This, absolutely this. 

Nicky Witchell pointing out that a few years ago, the “health of the queen took a new direction”. Is that the aristocratic method of “getting old”?

Incidentally, a fun fact: Nicholas Witchell once wrote and had published a book about how a picture of a fucking log proved that the Loch Ness Monster existed and was clearly a plesiosaur. No wonder the kook believes in magic bloodlines appointed by God.

Image: Nessie! Nessie lightened so that you can see her face more clearly! Definitely not a stationary rotting log in the exact same position on the loch floor!

DB47D928-357B-4829-83BE-7B4D13EF421A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Doesn't The Queen hate him anyway?

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I've never been much of a conspiracy theorist, but has anyone else's BBC 1 channel lost the ability to rewind on SKY? 

Mine seems okay. Don't know why you need to rewind though as they're just repeating the same non-news over and over.