God Save The Queen

Lex

30 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

The royals security people should have warned him that The Bin Boy was a terrorist.

I recently saw a documentary about Edward VIII. It pointed out that the moment he started suckling at Wallis Simpson’s teat and demanding she call him “son”, the UK government began investigating her, her friends, her husband and ex husband, and basically kept a running file on her as a matter of security.

The fact that the current crop of royals - Charlie primarily - kept up friendships and business dealings with a host of undesirables is worrying. There’s no chance these friends and associates - Epstein, Savile, et al - were operating to the utter ignorance of the jolly, entirely well-meaning HRHs. Clowns like Charles Windsor know when their mates are nonces, con artists, or otherwise dodgy dealers. They don’t care, so long as it’s kept from the hoi polloi.

Should the families of all murderers be ostracised? 

Seems a bit unjust. 

I'd expect that most of Osama's siblings are probably no more than vaguely acquainted with him. It's not like the grovelling little b*****d's now a bagman for al quaeda. 

35 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Should the families of all murderers be ostracised? 

Seems a bit unjust. 

I'd expect that most of Osama's siblings are probably no more than vaguely acquainted with him. It's not like the grovelling little b*****d's now a bagman for al quaeda. 

He was supposedly an Arsenal fan 

Should we hate Arsenal then?

Aye, fair enough

12 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Whether I like it or not Charles is a weel kent face world wide, plus I would say that there is not a man/woman/child of a certain age in this world that does not recognise the name Bin Laden, as did Charles, so it is beyond comprehension that PC did not know the connection.

To say that Charles was not aware of the family is nonsense and you know it.

The Bin Laden family have used him to regain some respectability and business acknowledgement by buying him with money which they reckon will give them legitimacy in the western world.

The million would have been considered cheaper that hiring a PR agency.

It's that fuckin simple.

There's one thing that's simple here and it's your facile logic.

But hey, let's ostracise and condemn everyone who has the surname Putin or Manuel or Tobin or whatever family connection to a wrong 'un.  And I think you will find that the Bin Laden business empire long predates Osama of that ilk's notoriety.

5 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

There's one thing that's simple here and it's your facile logic.

But hey, let's ostracise and condemn everyone who has the surname Putin or Manuel or Tobin or whatever family connection to a wrong 'un.  And I think you will find that the Bin Laden business empire long predates Osama of that ilk's notoriety.

Osama's second from the right here, before he went all stabby and kill the infidel.

4024.jpg?width=1140&quality=45&fit=max&d

Edited by welshbairn

• 1 month later...

Anti-monarchist PM in the door for two days and then this, having just been to Balmoral? Hmmm...

I for one welcome our new eternal child of the union overlord.

Edited by Hedgecutter

This is going to be like that Prince Phillip thing when 'good sources' on here suggested that he'd died, but had really just popped out for a Capri-Sun or something, isn't it.

Eta: still waiting on suggestions that she's just heard news of the two consecutive 4-0 hidings.

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

This is going to be like that Prince Phillip thing when 'good sources' on here suggested that he'd died, but had really just popped out for a Capri-Sun or something, isn't it.

Eta: still waiting on suggestions that she's just seen the two consecutive 4-0 hidings.

In other words, your thoughts and prayers go out to the Rangers family?

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

She's dead already.

Need to sort the plan/process and they don't want half the country breaking down and no working the rest of the day. Announced after 5 imo

Nah. They'd never be able to keep something like that under wraps for more than 5 minutes in this day and age. She'll be fine. We had the same stuff with Phil the Greek (and Thatcher for that matter). Lost count of the amount of times they both looked like they were on the way out before it finally happened.

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

She's dead already.

Need to sort the plan/process and they don't want half the country breaking down and no working the rest of the day. Announced after 5 imo

Haven’t they had a plan worked out pretty much forever? Of course the government is so incompetent it wouldn’t surprise me if they cocked* it up.

*Insert the late Sir Kenneth Williams here.

Edited by Antlion