God Save The Queen

Lex

Cheapest petrol/diesel in my area is Asda, Tain. Tank getting a low so took a run up the road to fill up - having nothing better to do this morning.

Asda Tain, has card operated only pumps, (like most Asdas) so assumed they would be working normally. WRONG! All switched off and shut down because of some fucking funeral going on in Englandshire.

Apart from Randy Andy and the bigotted Chooky Embra, I've never been particularly pro, or anti Royalist/Monarchy, but by Christ, I am now.

Thank god this is just about over. really been doing my head in with what is going on. 

Sorry but there is more to life than this pampered old lady and her family.  I am sure they will be thinking of us when we cannot afford to heat our homes this winter.

Just now, Hard Graft said:

Thank god this is just about over. really been doing my head in with what is going on. 

Sorry but there is more to life than this pampered old lady and her family.  I am sure they will be thinking of us when we cannot afford to heat our homes this winter.

Not so quick my friend - you have a Christmas message and a coronation still to come.  At the very least.

24 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Not so quick my friend - you have a Christmas message and a coronation still to come.  At the very least.

Coronation isn't til next year seemingly as they don't to give us plebs too many days off

24 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Poppies, I am surprised we haven’t seen anyone on TV wearing one yet. Probably as soon as the mourning is over they will start to make an appearance! 

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I can't believe that some of you mad b*****ds have actually watched it.

Done my level best to avoid any of that pish. No news either.

Unfortunately I couldn’t avoid it as I work in social care and the guy I was looking after wanted to see it.

I suppose on the plus side I was being paid to watch it! 

I've avoided most of this sh*te but I was driving a 3hr journey home today and only just made it as all the petrol stations were shut on the way. Absolutely ridiculous, you couldn't even access the card only pumps as they'd barriered off the entrance.