God Save The Queen

Lex

Just heard a female on TV saying that being in the queue was better than giving birth to her children.  They really have lost all sense of reality. Congrats to MSM for brainwashing so many.
I actually had to rewind to make sure I heard her right. Seriously deranged woman and she's not the only one, most they were chatting to were "excitied" it's a bloody funeral.

1 hour ago, Hard Graft said:

Just heard a female on TV saying that being in the queue was better than giving birth to her children.  They really have lost all sense of reality. Congrats to MSM for brainwashing so many.

People believed this shit long before 24 rolling news TV.  Nothing to do with “MSM” and more to do with a very different sense of identity. 

Anyway, the best bit so far was the guy waltzing in dressed in dictator green military garb and the bloke in a fedora.  No fucks given.  

Edited by Savage Henry

9 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I actually had to rewind to make sure I heard her right. Seriously deranged woman and she's not the only one, most they were chatting to were "excitied" it's a bloody funeral.

Saturday morning we had Sky News on for a bit and they were interviewing 4 Americans who had flown over for the funeral. They had went straight from the airport to the queue with their luggage and queued 14 hours. 

I cannot comprehend that at all.

She’s getting f**k all next Mother’s Day!

The way women moan about the pain of childbirth just about anything would be better.