God Save The Queen

Lex

Queenie's carcass will be passing through town tomorrow and delaying buses at the exact time I'll need one for work tomorrow. With that and football, she's impacted on my life far more negatively being dead than she ever did at all while alive. Almost wants to make you say 'fair play'.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

18 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Meanwhile I will be wondering how I will get from Dunfermline to Cowdenbeath to do my shift in social care when I can’t get over the M90!

You'll need to go via Rosyth and head up the Cowdenbeath road from Inverkeithing.

35 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Feel sorry for the normal folk of embra it's going to be bootlicking central from the morra 

There aren't any many normal people left in Edinburgh, we're being slowly replaced by students and tourists.

58 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Dead Queen is passing near my house tomorrow. 

I'll be washing my hair.

I'm 'follicley challenged'. 😃

Right by my window. Had to move my bloody car to another street. Actually, I have been drinking, so nice police officer moved it for me.

53 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Meanwhile I will be wondering how I will get from Dunfermline to Cowdenbeath to do my shift in social care when I can’t get over the M90!

093F0991-2753-4794-A059-2F30ED932ADA.jpeg

Two days? How slowly will they be going?

And as for protecting the public, can't they just get a copper to sit with Prince Andrew?

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Dead Queen is passing near my house tomorrow. 

Frankly shocked there's no time for a quick detour via Cummings Park, Tillydrone or Seaton.

Was going to say living a short hop from Pittodrie finally comes good,  but I'm on the first train out of here tomorrow anyway. Phew.