God Save The Queen

Lex

17 minutes ago, red23 said:

Pished out there nut at 12pm , barely able to speak English and shouting abuse at everyone walking by. Lovely lads if i got to know them i'm sure.

Can I just clarify when we're on the subject of "utter scumbags" did those people try and plan to get someone so drunk that they'd shag them? 

1 minute ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Can I just clarify when we're on the subject of "utter scumbags" did those people try and plan to get someone so drunk that they'd shag them? 

If you read that in to what i said then i think that makes you a far bigger scumbag than me to be honest. If you have the mind of a sexual deviant misquoting people don't blame me for it. 

More predictable than some butt hurt guy over a comment i made in November making an appearance? Doubtful.
Never mind m9, with a mere 6 months until Xmas party season and no Covid restrictions on numbers, you'll have even MORE girls to knock you back [emoji23]

52 minutes ago, red23 said:

If you read that in to what i said then i think that makes you a far bigger scumbag than me to be honest. If you have the mind of a sexual deviant misquoting people don't blame me for it. 

I don't think misquoting someone on a football forum is a sign of sexual deviance however I do think your previous posts about wanting to get fired into some drunk girl was pretty weird and at best a bit of a red flag. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Be a shame if there was a catastrophic structural failure of this stand.

B5FFE762-DADD-4DE0-BD7A-5EDC6FC5F779.jpeg

It looks like a "randomly picked audience" for Question Time from Dundee... 

12 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I don't think misquoting someone on a football forum is a sign of sexual deviance however I do think your previous posts about wanting to get fired into some drunk girl was pretty weird and at best a bit of a red flag. 

No but taking a quote and imagining it far more sinister than it ever was because your mind is wired that way is not my fault. 

5 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I’m genuinely not on the wind-up.

The notion that the government are solely to blame for every single person who uses a food bank’s situation is ridiculous.

Spectacular moving of goalposts there, bravo.

8 hours ago, red23 said:

No but taking a quote and imagining it far more sinister than it ever was because your mind is wired that way is not my fault. 

You literally said you were going to wait for a girl to get half-cut because you'd be more likely to get a ride. You are a weapons-grade creep.

No goalposts were moved.
Every foodbank user has their own individual story.
Simply blaming the Tories is lazy and incorrect.

Generalising that people who need to use food banks, do so, largely because of the life choices/decisions they’ve made, is equally lazy and incorrect.

2 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

No goalposts were moved.

Every foodbank user has their own individual story.

Simply blaming the Tories is lazy and incorrect.

The Trussell Trust (who know about foodbanks) provide stats.

https://www.trusselltrust.org/news-and-blog/latest-stats/end-year-stats/

If you prefer pictures, heres a graph going back to 2010 and beyond 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/382695/uk-foodbank-users/image.png.4cc25c698c2a028ce68ed3aeecab6087.png

So, aye it is the tories to blame. 

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It looks like a "randomly picked audience" for Question Time from Dundee... 

I’ve spent the last hour trying to identify myself…